Character
    Originalcreator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

My Charaters Gears and Actions aren't being computed correctly I feel

I've been told but GMs for months now to submit a bug report about a lot of issues I've been having. I didn't really understand what that meant and I thought it was bolagna so I just didn't bother. If this is it and it produces results that would be pretty cool because I'm a die hard ffxier and I love this game so much I want my problems to go away. I'm currently training all 16 of " The Knights of the Round Of Vana ' Diel" and we have been having major problems with endgame content on my main character "Originalcreator". We have tons of augmented gear that doesn't seem to be being calculated right when we fight including our augmented weapons. From allusion skirmish mostly. We have max skills and really good gear. When we equip things with skill on them it doesn't factor in under skills menu. We can't even connect with apex monsters in a fight at all with physical or magical attacks and everything is capped off with great food gear and skills. Someone said we are nerves but I don't know what that means can you help us please
    (0)

Player
    There is a lot to say about this. I'm only really going to touch two things.

1) "Skill+" on ilvl gear doesn't show up in the menu, but I assure you it is calculated. type /checkparam <me> with and without, you will see it is working.

2) if you are using ANY amount of alluvian skirmish gear, you are not ready or capable of killing apex enemies. (exceptions being mages.)

Square has failed to appropriately "label" gear. "good 119" is far from "old 119" and skirmish is very very old 119.
    (0)

Character
    Originalcreator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's not that. I've done checkparam on me before and I've seen it is the 1100 range accuracy now it's reading at like with my best gear like 680 to 880 . Something is definitely wrong with my account. I reported a Raetic Rod + 1 gone missing from my inventory a couple weeks ago that I'm positive that I bought and the GMs did an investigation that turned up saying my Raetic rod + 1 was in my inventory after I talked to them several times the first gm said he would escalate my case because all my scenario gear from my porter moogle slips mostly all vanished that I collected over e years and they asked me to name all the items and I'm like what I couldn't even because the list of items to store was different now. I don't know if there even in game or just not showing up to me on a slip. But anyway another thing happened tonight my other character got all missions erased to level 60 cap and we were almost done with it just had to go make orb and they told me in standard message to fill out bug report here but I know for a fact the missions were done because she's 60.

On a side note
    My allivion skirmish armor rivals all endgame gear with the Augments I pick and I have a lot of it. And allot of good weapons
    (0)