I've been told but GMs for months now to submit a bug report about a lot of issues I've been having. I didn't really understand what that meant and I thought it was bolagna so I just didn't bother. If this is it and it produces results that would be pretty cool because I'm a die hard ffxier and I love this game so much I want my problems to go away. I'm currently training all 16 of " The Knights of the Round Of Vana ' Diel" and we have been having major problems with endgame content on my main character "Originalcreator". We have tons of augmented gear that doesn't seem to be being calculated right when we fight including our augmented weapons. From allusion skirmish mostly. We have max skills and really good gear. When we equip things with skill on them it doesn't factor in under skills menu. We can't even connect with apex monsters in a fight at all with physical or magical attacks and everything is capped off with great food gear and skills. Someone said we are nerves but I don't know what that means can you help us please