Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Something needs to be done about this...

....Or what direction are we heading in?

(1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I completely agree and I have as well been calling for action from both the player population and square enix to eliminate corrupt transactions and corrupt actions within FFXI.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-WHERE-ARE-YOU.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...497#post617497
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I personally believe it's not SE's fault why everything is so corrupt to be honest. The meaning of Zehira in Hebrew is actually "protected" at the same time the meaning of it in Japanese is "By all means." I am sorry if you didn't understand but it's true and funny.

(0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yes the corruption is a case of the chicken and the egg effectively. Players who patronize those that break ToS or those that break ToS to exploit online gaming interface; no one knows for sure which was first. The fact of the matter is that Square-Enix can and has the talent to effectively eliminate these terms of service violations. They can do so by sweeping servers clean on a weekly basis using employees as GMs, STF, internal investigators etc and aggressively banning accounts that violate ToS. OR they can take intelligent revolutionary action by overhauling the interface, content, item tags, inbox, npc use, and exploited sources of item creation as I have proposed in that second link.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I personally believe it's not SE's fault why everything is so corrupt to be honest. The meaning of Zehira in Hebrew is actually "protected" at the same time the meaning of it in Japanese is "By all means." I am sorry if you didn't understand but it's true and funny.
    Google isn't very good at translating Japanese, and it's probably translating the 'ze hi' part only (which can be translated to 'certainly', or, why not 'by all means' as seen there). It seems to be completely ignoring the 'ra' part, which it has in your case turned into the kanji meaning 'thin/lightweight fabric'.

(I'm no expert on Japanese, especially not with regards to the kanji, so this is all based more on an opinion of mine than a fact, but the opinion itself should be based on facts.)

More on topic, that does seem rather ugly. No wonder I have 'yells' filtered on Asura, and it makes me glad to mainly be on Fenrir still. :]
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Namingway
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...ect-Game-guide

SUPPORT ME and I am sure this can go \ (as in down-hill)
    (0)
    Trying to get a project to go from idea to active!

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Main_Page

you may wish to contact these good folks.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Look the Rmts are Everywhere in every game. and they were in FFXI not to long ago sending Tells to people to buy their shit. If you play MMO. If you dont want to get bombed, you can disable yell. or Blist Them.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Look the Rmts are Everywhere in every game. and they were in FFXI not to long ago sending Tells to people to buy their shit. If you play MMO. If you dont want to get bombed, you can disable yell. or Blist Them.
    No you can't. I don't know why you even bother wasting the keystrokes to post dumb shit like that.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Firstly, disabling yell removes my ability to be able to see ACTUAL people creating groups for content.
    Secondly, my /blist is capped at 100, so I can not block anyone else, even if I wanted to.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast