Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Monster rearing questions

I've been doing monster rearing for a few weeks now, and I have 2 questions.

1) If I have a monster that doesn't seem to evolved (always saying "squirms uncontrollably" for over a week), should I get rid of it and start over? It's at 3 stars and has been for a while. It's a lamb, and I'm using Boyhda Moss to turn it into a sheep. My 3 other mules got their lamb to evolve on the first or second try. I'm getting really frustrated with it.

2) Regarding the sheep on my three mules, 2 of them are acting weird. Whenever I go to pet them, they say something along the lines of "surprisingly not worthless". Another website lists both petting and yelling as options, but both give the same result. It never improves for these 2 characters. The other mule gets "strongly resonates" all the time and is progressing nicely. All 3 mules have the exact same setup in terms of parenting style and what I'm feeding.

Parenting style on all of my characters is set to "personal growth". Again, everyone feeds the exact same stuff and follows the same routines. I'm wondering if these animals are bugged and also what I should do to fix the situations.

Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Update:

I have since learned that it sometimes does take more than a week for evolution to occur and that I had been lucky on my other characters. The animal eventually evolved, though by the small percent chance following the "squirms" message.

However, I'm still baffled by the "surprisingly not worthless" message. Some animals on some characters seem completely incapable of resonating strongly for their preferred interaction no matter what I select or how many times I select it. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Yes, it is somewhat pseudo-random if they will evolve or not. Luck-based things and all that. :]

With regards to the 'strongly resonated' messages, yes, that seems normal. Some creatures will not resonate strongly to any of the actions, unless their 'face beams with the light of pure contentment' (this includes critters that normally don't like being interacted with at all, but will like it during that time).
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Hello, there!

I wanted to to provide clarification on the "strongly resonated" status. This status is sort of like a bonus mode which occurs when you've reached a certain positive value. I can also confirm that there is a chance, based on a set percentage, that the status will occur, but it requires the monster to meet sufficient mood and satisfaction values.
    (1)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team