Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Instance space is limited. Server resources are much more efficiently used when a gathering of players unites as opposed to splitting apart to solo instanced content with trusts.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Instance space is limited. Server resources are much more efficiently used when a gathering of players unites as opposed to splitting apart to solo instanced content with trusts.
    What are you suggesting exactly?
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Was a response to player Isola bringing in the suggestion that the intent of how S.Astrals are obtained is because of inflating metrics.
    (0)

Regarding Ninja Adjustments

Thank you all for the feedback.
    We have confirmed that the help text for the following items were incorrect:

1) Koga Hatsuburi +2 / Mochizuki Hatsuburi / Mochizuki Hatsuburi +1 / Mochizuki Hatsuburi +2 / Mochizuki Hatsuburi +3

The “Enhances Innin Effect” was missing from the help text of the above items.
    While under the effect of Innin, this stat will grant a bonus to weapon skill damage when striking from behind.

2) Koga Kyahan +2 / Mochizuki Kyahan / Mochizuki Kyahan +1 / Mochizuki Kyahan +2 / Mochizuki Kyahan +3

The description of these items should have included Ninjutsu Magic Accuracy and Ninjutsu Magic Attack Bonus text. Instead, it kept the previous description “Ninjutsu: Reduces spellcasting time” and was also missing “Ninjutsu Magic Attack Bonus” in the help text.

We apologize for the confusion caused by these errors.
    Now that these items have their correct descriptions, we’d appreciate if you could please try them out and let us know how they feel.
    (5)

Regarding ★Champion of the Dawn Rewards

The stats of ★Champion of the Dawn equipment rewards were balanced around the equipment obtained from the Reisenjima Geas Fete, which has about the similar level of difficulty.
    The stats of these items fall somewhere between the augmented and non-augmented versions of the Reisenjima equipment.
    (3)

Regarding Adjustments to Esuna and Sacrifice

We’d like to thank you all again for all the feedbacks you’ve sent to us. They were very helpful!

Based on these feedbacks, we’ve discussed with the Battle team once again, and have decided to revert the spells to their previous effects.

Thank you for your support!
    (5)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    The stats of ★Champion of the Dawn equipment rewards were balanced around the equipment obtained from the Reisenjima Geas Fete, which has about the similar level of difficulty.
    The stats of these items fall somewhere between the augmented and non-augmented versions of the Reisenjima equipment.
    If that's true then why is Odin gear so incredibly good, and Cait Sith gear incredibly mediocre.

Thank you all for the feedback.
    We have confirmed that the help text for the following items were incorrect:

1) Koga Hatsuburi +2 / Mochizuki Hatsuburi / Mochizuki Hatsuburi +1 / Mochizuki Hatsuburi +2 / Mochizuki Hatsuburi +3

The “Enhances Innin Effect” was missing from the help text of the above items.
    While under the effect of Innin, this stat will grant a bonus to weapon skill damage when striking from behind.

2) Koga Kyahan +2 / Mochizuki Kyahan / Mochizuki Kyahan +1 / Mochizuki Kyahan +2 / Mochizuki Kyahan +3

The description of these items should have included Ninjutsu Magic Accuracy and Ninjutsu Magic Attack Bonus text. Instead, it kept the previous description “Ninjutsu: Reduces spellcasting time” and was also missing “Ninjutsu Magic Attack Bonus” in the help text.

We apologize for the confusion caused by these errors.
    Now that these items have their correct descriptions, we’d appreciate if you could please try them out and let us know how they feel.
    You guys just have absolutely no clue. It's still a big nerf and you don't even understand why. How can you be so oblivious. No one wants to unlock the MAB category to get the damage bonus they already had, BACK. At this point in the game there shouldn't even be choices for merits. it should all be open.
    (2)
    Last edited by Isola; 07-17-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    First off, thank you for your work and you too Fujito.

I tried to ask the "great" community called Asura and as far as I saw... No complaints even though some members with opinions from my LS said they are not even that good.

I am sorry for my ignorance, I haven't played NIN for years so I have no idea what changes. If you must find out, I'd suggest you to hire an interpreter and go visiting Asura to wake up the sheep.

Your job is to find out.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3