Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Actually, with some digging, I found my answer.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post579433

There were 50 pages of interested people, and they still didn't give a damn lol.....

Now I see why the outcry for BST goes unnoticed. When they don't give a damn, they really don't give a damn. Giving BST duplicate pets over & over again is unacceptable, let alone calling it an update.

I mean, if they didn't even want to give BST a few pets in the game that they don't have; the odds of putting a Gabbrath or something Monstrosity is slim to none. I feel like this is bigger than Monstrosity. It is a pattern of lackadaisical behavior when dealing with content or jobs players cared about.

It all makes sense now. The effort is not there with FFXI, despite the fact they are taking money. They want our money, but don't want to necessarily work hard for us. It almost as if they feel "We are doing you, the players a favor by keeping the game open."

They don't hate BST, PLD or any other job, they just don't care.
    (1)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 11-29-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I miss Monstrosity I stopped because there was 0 content... it had so much potential.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    Actually, with some digging, I found my answer.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post579433

There were 50 pages of interested people, and they still didn't give a damn lol.....

Now I see why the outcry for BST goes unnoticed. When they don't give a damn, they really don't give a damn. Giving BST duplicate pets over & over again is unacceptable, let alone calling it an update.

I mean, if they didn't even want to give BST a few pets in the game that they don't have; the odds of putting a Gabbrath or something Monstrosity is slim to none. I feel like this is bigger than Monstrosity. It is a pattern of lackadaisical behavior when dealing with content or jobs players cared about.

It all makes sense now. The effort is not there with FFXI, despite the fact they are taking money. They want our money, but don't want to necessarily work hard for us. It almost as if they feel "We are doing you, the players a favor by keeping the game open."

They don't hate BST, PLD or any other job, they just don't care.
    I'd call this a hijack, but I admit there's probably truth to that.

I had a ton of fun with Monstrosity, even daring friends to come out and kill me, I got to literally play like I was an NM once.... Sometimes the fun of something actually is reward enough.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2