Results -9 to 0 of 31

Threaded View

Character
    Lemmonade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Is SE aware that they release hard content to be sold by players?

What's this game has turned into? People are selling more and more in game content for absurd amounts of gil that i can only speculate that are being sold back to players as RMT activity. In the past people took random people to do all sorts of content from newbie oriented to endgame.

Now its all about selling content. When did this online community decided to stop cooperating and started to transform the game into a business? Is it SE's fault for creating stupid game mechanics? FFXI players tend to brag about loving the game's difficulty but are buying gil from the same peoplw that sell them content in game. Is that how's the game intended to be? Cause paying 15 bucks a month to feel that 2/3 of the server population is made of RMT (be them chinese or american, i really don't care) selling content and gil is depressing.

Is it the way that the developers that spend hours and hours of work and imagination want the game to be from now on? The community striving to farm enough gil to buy content from RMT or give up and buy gil from them instead? Inflation so high that when a new player starts and see everything sold by millions or dozens or hundreds of millions of gil while quests/farming are giving them 1k they uninstall the game and forget it ever existed?

Of course the game is perfect for those players that are selling every single endgame content for dozens or hundreds million gil. They will claim that everything is perfect. But can the servers cost and the whole team behind FFXI be paid by only these players or SE needs all others players as well?

I would really like to know from a Community Manager if the one in charge of FFXI is aware of what is going on.
    (11)
    Last edited by MclarenTAGPorsche; 07-01-2019 at 03:21 AM.