Main Job: Warrior

Sub Job: Ninja

Area and Coordinates: Provenance, Beguiling Radiance Arena

Party or Solo: Solo with 5 Trusts

NPC Name: None

Monster Name: Pil + Sarbaz

Steps:

1. Set to Stock Mode for voidstones, had about 0 or Stones in stock
    2. Defeated Beguiling Radience with White Proc, recieved Dusky Periapt of Exploraiton
    3. Checked my stock of Voidstones under Status > Currency, the quantity had not changed.

At this point, it is my understanding that on receiving the Periapt of Exploration KIs, the server retroactively recalculates my voidstone stock as if I had had the periapt the whole time.

I already had Vivid Periapt of Exploraiton, and had registered to start receiving Voidstones many years ago when they first came out.

Based on that, I should have dropped from a 16 hour cooldown to a 12 hour, which should have increased my voidstone stock by a significantly noticeable amount.

This did not happen, so I did a few more experiments

4. Ran back to Voidwatch Officer in Southern Sandoria, chatted with them about my Voidstone Stock, they also reported the same 0 number to me.

5. Swapped from Stock mode to Key Item mode, then checked my stock with the officer again, still 0.

6. Finally swapped back to stock mode and a final check, still 0 at Officer and Currency screen

Players have informed me when they in the past got this KI their stock increased, which leads me to believe this is a critical bug causing players to lose what looks like thousands of Voidstones, which is pretty frustrating.

Based on discussions with players, this bug seems to go back roughly to when the Stock system was introduced to Voidwatch. I have not encountered a player who encountered this bug when not set to Stock mode.

If someone could test this on their character by getting the KI while set to Key Item mode and not Stock mode, that would be awesome.

I have used the info from a previous member as the exact same issue happened to me right down to the steps to fix.

This is a double post at the first was insufficient info please delete the original.
    (0)

Character
    Mikobiko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It is retroactive if you had stones accrued.

If you were at 0 stones, there were no stones to retroactively apply to. I had 4000 stones, I got the same KI as you and jumped to 6000.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennocha View Post
    It is retroactive if you had stones accrued.

If you were at 0 stones, there were no stones to retroactively apply to. I had 4000 stones, I got the same KI as you and jumped to 6000.
    The other player with the same issue had 770 stones and nothing was applied. It is also my understanding the game gives retroactively based off the assumption you had that KI is entire time and is not based on the current stone amount.

The GM and customers support agent I spoke with both said it should have given me more stones.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by massochist View Post
    The other player with the same issue had 770 stones and nothing was applied. It is also my understanding the game gives retroactively based off the assumption you had that KI is entire time and is not based on the current stone amount.

The GM and customers support agent I spoke with both said it should have given me more stones.
    the entire time*
    (0)

Player
    Kennocha were you set to stock or KI for stone consumption?
    (0)

Character
    Mikobiko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Set to stock.

FWIW BGwiki and FFXIclopedia state it only applies to stock currently available. Meaning if you had 0 stones, you wouldn't get anything retroactively. This has always been the case...
    (0)