Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Dynamis Divergence system needs a review and fast.

Hello,

I have been doing from since its release now. And I keep loosing my cast lots all the time.
    On top of it, shards distributes so fast we barely ever get a chance to lot on them.

Why can`t we acumulate points for personal participation in endgame so the whole game gets progress instead of playing for years getting nothing? Like conquest points or similar? To allow us to buy the shards we are missing.
    That would be fair and not leave us at the mercy of corruption and luck or bad luck.

This endgame event makes me feel like I`m loosing my time playing FFXI more than anything else.
    It is very disappointing and I am getting less progress than back to first dynamis years when I would get 1 or 2 relic per year.
    (3)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 06-10-2019 at 06:13 PM.
    Nel.

Player
    "That's why the shards are able to be sold"

"Go with people who aren't greedy"
    (1)

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    "That's why the shards are able to be sold"

"Go with people who aren't greedy"
    This is exactly how corruption sets in and it leaves door wide open to RMT.
    When SE allowed us to sell and trade shards is also exactly when I stopped getting any.
    Any plans to fix this SE?
    Because this totally has became a RMT friendly event.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 06-10-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Nel.

Player
    Stop running the event with greedy people who lot things they don't need? Lotting on things due to gil value does not make someone an RMT by the way, just a selfish jerk. Your complaint has nothing to do with RMT activity and everything to do w/ bad luck on lots and/or selfish people not passing on shards/voids that others actually need.

Dyna is nowhere near being an "RMT friendly event" and generally won't provide a major increase in gil/hr over other much easier, much more spammable, and much more reliable income content being farmed for gil.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Stop running the event with greedy people who lot things they don't need? Lotting on things due to gil value does not make someone an RMT by the way, just a selfish jerk. Your complaint has nothing to do with RMT activity and everything to do w/ bad luck on lots and/or selfish people not passing on shards/voids that others actually need.

Dyna is nowhere near being an "RMT friendly event" and generally won't provide a major increase in gil/hr over other much easier, much more spammable, and much more reliable income content being farmed for gil.
    RMT are not only gils sellers, there's also gils buyers! I'm talking about the gils buyers here.
    Before, we had to farm them, now some people can just buy gils on internet (RMT) and then go spend it on the AH to get Relic +3, all they need to do is get the win, which is quite easy.
    Being able to sell shards on AH, makes greedy people want more gils & outlot the others that are trying to farm their shards, hence making it harder for the honest player and much much easier for RMT to get their Relic +3 progress.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 06-14-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    Nel.

Player
    When it's possible to legitimately farm millions of gil daily, the argument that anyone who has the gil to just buy their stuff is cheating by default doesn't hold water. It's also rather contradictory to say that those who have the gil to buy what they need are the ones outlotting you and that proves they are involved in RMT, because it's a heck of a lot easier to buy than to farm shards/voids. Lotting on something with the intent to sell it is not against any rules in any way, unless the group agreed to not do that.

Being greedy doesn't prove anything beyond that player being greedy. Best option for you would be to find friendlier people to play with.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    When it's possible to legitimately farm millions of gil daily, the argument that anyone who has the gil to just buy their stuff is cheating by default doesn't hold water. It's also rather contradictory to say that those who have the gil to buy what they need are the ones outlotting you and that proves they are involved in RMT, because it's a heck of a lot easier to buy than to farm shards/voids. Lotting on something with the intent to sell it is not against any rules in any way, unless the group agreed to not do that.

Being greedy doesn't prove anything beyond that player being greedy. Best option for you would be to find friendlier people to play with.
    Please let me clarify this;
    RMT (gils buyers) are buying shards from AH, making the prices go up , hence encouraging greedy players (maybe NON RMT) to lot on shards they don`t need for extra gils. Taking shards away from players that needs them.
    Before shards were possible to sell, it was not good for greedy people to lot on all the shards because it was useless to get those not needed.
    So now, its making it all harder for the honest player to get shards trough farming them from Dynamis Divergence.
    That's how Dynamis D is a RMT friendly event, because greedy people are feeding the Shards and medals to RMT players trough AH. And the RMT are having easy time to get relic +3 progress just buying it from AH, while the honest player is having a hard time getting any shards they need trough Dynamis D. Making this event a ridiculous waste of time and efforts. Why bother farming Dyna D getting close to nothing when we can buy from AH? It makes no sense.

NB; What you said makes a lot of sense; Greedy people are not necessarily RMT. but RMT are greedy; The act of buying gils is a way to step over other players to get items easily and fast from AH, raising the prices and reducing the availability, making it harder for other players to get their things from AH. I could prove it, a few of my LS members are RMT buyers, I have screenshot of them talking about buying gils.
    Also, you are right Nyarlko to say I should play with nicer people, that LS was extremely greedy and bad. Just to make it worst, the LS leader is lotting shards to sell them (violation of his own LS rules), lying about still needing 4 Run body for example, when we saw him get over 5 of them already.
    Even asking us to pass shards we won from cast lots to him and keeping them, calling us greedy we cast lot on them...
    They kicked me yesterday over a very bad reason & a lie (saying I refused help which is not true).
    And told people I was a leech that came to events only when I could get items I needed... After helping that LS 7 years getting only 1 equipment from then in all those 7 years. And I helped them over 14 months in Omen when I was not needing anything form it, passing on gears and scales.
    You are right to say I need to find nicer people to play with but they are not easy to find, and greedy players, cheaters, RMT are all around.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 06-16-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    Nel.

Player
    I would say come to Asura and join my LS, but Asura has a nasty bot infestation which kinda offsets having nicer people to play with, since we end up competing for most things versus them (like exp/CP camps are an exercise in frustration trying to keep chains going fighting for mobs against numerous bots slowly soloing things in the handful of Apex camps that exist.) ^^;;

If you ever do decide to make the jump, let me know so I can get you pearled.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This forum is for website feedback. Dunno why nobody ever seems to notice.
    (1)

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I just got my 1st leg shard ever, yesterday...
    After farming Dyna D twice a weeks since its release.
    Doing Jeuno the most.
    That has to show how much this game content needs repairs.
    (0)
    Nel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast