Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Even on asura I'd still put money on shouting/yelling for hours. There's very little reason to do most non-ilvl Orb BCs other than farts and giggles, they'd have better luck meeting some friends first and then planning a play session in the future.
    Moreover, on Asura the shouts are so non-stop that I'd filter them if I were on that server. I moved two characters there recently to rename them and check it out, and it was very off-putting. Lots of gil sellers and far-right political/religious spam.

But I agree with the OP. Low-level content should either be made single-player or allow trusts. In fact, I came onto this forum to post a new thread asking for help getting the event mount and pitchforks on my server. Finding even one person for this stuff is nearly a joke.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I guess the solution would be to move to a more populated server? Rather than the quiet one you are currently on.
    Honestly there's no reason low level BCNMs shouldn't allow trust when the high level versions of those same battlefields (where they exist) do.

low level BCNMs were hard to get people for even before the server merges of the past. It's just not something that is needed very often.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2