Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Mog Vault

Hello everyone!

It has been for a long time that many of us kept facing inventory problems.
    So I think we need more inventory... again!
    I pay to keep up my wardrobes 3 & 4 but it still feels not enough.
    However, the inventory loading is quite long sometimes after zoning.
    Making me feel like I should toss away most of my inventory for a more fluent game experience.
    The problem is, so many items are rare and difficult to obtain but we don't use them very often. It's not interesting to dispose of them, but painful to keep them.

So I am thinking of a new kind of storage that I like to think of as a "Mog Vault";
    -An inventory accessible only from our Mog house, just like storage.
    -Multiple "Vaults" of 80 space each. (I could use at least 4 of them)
    -Loading only once we open it up, hence helping the inventory loading time after zoning.
    -Maybe make the "Mog Vault" a furnishing that we can target and trigger from inside our Mog House. (It would be nice to actually put order in where we store our things)

Would that be possible? Please?
    I would be willing to sacrifice my mog case, locker & storage to turn them into "Mog Vaults" if it could help with my inventory loading speed.
    Thanks for considering my suggestion and for your time reading my post.

Salutations from the Beoulve, Nelyus
    (3)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 06-12-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Nel.

Player
    No. Just.. No. -_-;;

Last official word we have on new storage/bags is that adding any more would break the inventory system, so it's a moot point, but there is nothing for the majority to gain by losing access to the current storage spaces. I see nothing but negatives in needing to go to Mog Garden (which has an inherently long loading time to zone in,) just in order to access storage spaces that have new restrictions.

I am strongly against anything like this suggestion.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I wouldn't want anyone to be forced to renounce to any of their inventories.
    I was just sharing my opinion and a personal choice.
    You must have misread or misunderstood that I am pointing out we need help with loading speed.
    For that purpose, I stated that a "Mog Vault" Would load only once its opened.

If you don't care about dropping hard earned items, its good for you. But not everyone would like it, I'm sure many would like to keep old hard earned items as a souvenir of the years past.
    I crossed many players that has memories linked to their equipment and items.
    Also, many items are used very rarely, or can be put aside for a year or more before we need it again.

Thanks for understanding and I hope you can agree to some of those things.
    I never thought anyone would be strongly against getting extra inventory and less loading time.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 06-12-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    Nel.