Character
    Loopus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75

Back after a time

Greetings all,

So I played a lot a few years ago, came back briefly last year, and now I'm back again hoping to get back into the game. My problem is that I'm at my current level cap and need to do the limit break mission and I'm having problems. I also find that it's easier for me to play and enjoy the game if I've got a group I can call on to help or do missions with.

I'm on the Bahamut server and I'm curious how I would go about looking to join a linkshell (I think that's what this game uses as guilds, it's been a while. haha)

Thanks.
    ~Loopus (60 SMN)
    Bahamut Server
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Barring a linkshell presenting itself, Trusts are going to be your best friend for the foreseable future. If I remember correctly, certain Records of Eminence objectives should start you toward unlocking the system, and in the process, acquiring some base trusts to go with it. Since you're 60, you can also start working on the earlier Rhapsodies missions to increase the number of trusts you can summon at once alongside other perks. And while it may seem tricky or difficult, all the LBs can be soloed. Once 99 and in sparks gear, any story content you're stuggling with will largely be a non-issue until Adoulin/later-RoV.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    In each city you can find a Linkshell Concierge. Linkshells looking for members can register theirs with them, and the Concierge can give you pearls for these linkshells.
    (0)