(0)

azjazo.deviantart.com

Character
    Shalafi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Would be cool to be able to AOE remove a wider variety of debuffs, in addition to Spring Water.

I second breaking the BP Delay minus cap and adding the new spirits
    (0)

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I usually have a link when I make a statement, but I cant find the thread where I read this.

If I remember correctly, SE said that they were making new avatars, after Odin and Alexander came out. Who knows what they mean by that. Maybe a new avatar will appear in a mission line, like Phoenix did>_> I hope its summonable when it does show up^_-

Quote Originally Posted by Aaralyn View Post
    I'm not counting on a new avatar at all. Would be nice.

What I would really love is for at least 5 seconds more off the BP recast timer. 10 would be even better. Also for SMN to be able to azure, or proc stuff. Not counting the elemental spirits.

We just got a whole bunch of new stuff and are finally getting some attention, and yet there's nothing we can do in abyssea that's useful. The few times I went as SMN, I really should have just gone as WHM... I love my WHM, but I'd like to go as summoner sometimes too.

When I am allowed to come as summoner, I hardly get to do anything. I don't want to damage it until all procs that are needed have been accomplished, and by that time I can generally only get 1-4 BPs off.
    (0)

Character
    Indylecia
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    New Bloodpacts would be fine and fun to play with.

New avatars would just be disappointing and you know it.
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerius View Post
    Here's hoping they add the elementals we've seen in Abyssea, but as it was mentioned above, with a bit more control over them. I really doubt we'd see any more controllable avatars like Carbuncle/etc. But would indeed be fun if they created Hybrid ones, for example; an avatar that's both water as well as wind based, but ofcourse would be (more than usual, due to being hybrid?) weaker against the counter-elements.

Again, would be fun, but I doubt it.
    Nice, I think Baelfyr, Byrgen, Gefyrst & Ungeweder as new Avatars could be nice as long as we get to control of their casting. Or how about giving us that creepy little doll as an Avatar? What's it called? It appears in MANY cut scenes throughout the game, most noticeably when closing Avatar Prime quests.
    (0)

Player
    Magus sisters =D
    (0)

Character
    Mascrapone
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by tenshinoneko View Post
    Magus sisters =D
    They already exist. The Shikari = the Magus sisters. So no, no magus sisters. They weren't even that cool in 10 anyways.

If they were going to add a new one, particularly a not-carbuncle light based one, i'd be rooting for Maduinn/Madean.

However I'm much more interested in the idea of more control over the elemental spirits, and most certainly a reduced cost for maintaining them because honestly there's no real justification for their high perpetuation cost. But the bigest thing I'd like to see, since SMN can now hold avatars out indefinitely thanks to +2 gear, augurs, magian staffs etc, is an increase to avatar's basic melee damage and accuracy to allow them to keep up in parse with the now godly BST. Because really, spike damage aside, we can't compare.

As far as SMN (as well as other jobs) in abyssea, I'm optimisitc that with the release of new end game content sans-atma, the currently disenfranchised jobs (BRD RNG SMN COR etc) will see a return to power. Especialy in the case of SMN, because it's hard to argue against high spike damage that feeds no TP/generates no Enmity.
    (0)

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post
    Nice, I think Baelfyr, Byrgen, Gefyrst & Ungeweder as new Avatars could be nice as long as we get to control of their casting. Or how about giving us that creepy little doll as an Avatar? What's it called? It appears in MANY cut scenes throughout the game, most noticeably when closing Avatar Prime quests.

hehe that creepy little doll would be cool to be able to use, make it able to charm mobs or something or perhaps give mobs amnesia
    (0)

If I remember correctly, SE said that they were making new avatars, after Odin and Alexander came out. Who knows what they mean by that. Maybe a new avatar will appear in a mission line, like Phoenix did>_> I hope its summonable when it does show up^_-
    I don't think they've said anything since the last time they tried to give us good information and then didn't manage to deliver. I'm of course talking about the 2006/2007 promised new avatars with "less perpetuation cost so you can keep them out longer". And while it is true that Alex and Odin have zero perp cost... I'm not sure the "keep them out longer" part was very true when they appeared.

After that mishap I doubt SE will ever tell us about new avatars until the update with them happen. It isn't fun for them or us when things don't go our way.
    (0)

Player
    I'd personally love to see an avatar that's focus was on healing. Make its Favor be an increased cure potency, make its Wards be cures, make its Rages be endrains. That sort of thing. Would be good in case your WHM disconnects or something.

Another thing I'd like to see is say if Avatar's Favor was activated you'd be able to summon a spirit alongside your avatar. Then the spirit would do its own thing, you'd control your avatar but with the -atk/matk and the perp costs would still make you lose some MP likely.

But that's just a pipe dream.

I'd also like to see Siren again.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast