Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nobody yet?

Nobody yet?

Surprised this hasn't come up yet :P New avatar speculation!
    (0)

Character
    Lechuck
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Given the total delusion the last 2 avatars were, I do not have any real hope for future avatars. I'm still hoping for LV. 90+ new Blood Pact: Rages and Blood Pact:Wards though
    (All in all, I still hope someday I will be able to summon Ixion, even if it will totally unbalance the elemental avatars XD )
    (0)
    I haven't had any revelation. I do not know the Truth. Everything above is IMO. Chill down.

I can see them adding in Bahamut at 99 in the same fashion as Alex/Odin. I honestly don't think they can stick to their "Bahamut is too powerful for PCs" because he was a summon in every single FF game...
    (0)

I'm not counting on a new avatar at all. Would be nice.

What I would really love is for at least 5 seconds more off the BP recast timer. 10 would be even better. Also for SMN to be able to azure, or proc stuff. Not counting the elemental spirits.

We just got a whole bunch of new stuff and are finally getting some attention, and yet there's nothing we can do in abyssea that's useful. The few times I went as SMN, I really should have just gone as WHM... I love my WHM, but I'd like to go as summoner sometimes too.

When I am allowed to come as summoner, I hardly get to do anything. I don't want to damage it until all procs that are needed have been accomplished, and by that time I can generally only get 1-4 BPs off.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aaralyn; 03-08-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Character
    Lechuck
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Indeed, Abyssea killed the SMNs, nothing we can do, apart soloing our own seal/cards
    (0)
    I haven't had any revelation. I do not know the Truth. Everything above is IMO. Chill down.

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    i dont really want a new avatar in les they ade mor macro spots i don't want to redo my macros and i am full as it is with the ones i have
    (0)

Character
    Karumac
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They just need to add Pheonix as a nice No-Weak Alliance Wide Full Raise 2HR.
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Few things I can really think of, for a new avatar perhaps a more powerful offensive Light Based Avatar. Perhaps another tier of avatars for each of the eight elements which would rank stronger than Spirits yet lower than Avatars. Ooooh oooh ooh, maybe what if they gave us more control over our Spirits?
    (0)

I think they should add Bahamut as a super powered attack. Similiar to Alex and Odin. BLMs are getting Meteor... and other jobs are no doubt getting some type of ultimate spell or ability I would guess. Bahamut's Mega flare as a 2hr would be nice and maybe Phoenix for aoe raisega/heal.
    (0)

Here's hoping they add the elementals we've seen in Abyssea, but as it was mentioned above, with a bit more control over them. I really doubt we'd see any more controllable avatars like Carbuncle/etc. But would indeed be fun if they created Hybrid ones, for example; an avatar that's both water as well as wind based, but ofcourse would be (more than usual, due to being hybrid?) weaker against the counter-elements.

Again, would be fun, but I doubt it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast