Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

引き換えに無最大のボーナスの上限だけ継続時間ベースと低い割合のボーナスで新しい経験/能力リングを追加します。

新しいエンドースメントリングを見た後、それはTrizekリングと同じものである、コミットメントバフは簡単アペックスモンスターから拭きます。キャパシティ・リングはその限界に達した後、脱ぎ履きORユニークな効果でブランドの新しいレベル99経験値と容量ポイントリングを導入する最大ボーナスによって限定されるものではないし、すべてではない場合、私はどちらか、ほとんどの効果を変更することを提案します。バフがまだ消費されているので何のメリットが得られない場合であっても、それはそのためにアカウントに低い割合のボーナスで新しいタイマーベースのCPリングを追加して、私たちはそれらを使用するために悩まから何かを得ることができるように理にかなって。エンドースメントリングは、違いを除いてTrizekリングと同じであるトリプル容量のボーナスですが、それはまだ同じ最大ボーナスに制限されていますので、バフは1-2のApexモンスター後にクリアされている場合、それはほとんど無意味です。それはおそらく最高のボーナスのためにと獲得ボーナストレードオフが低いほど制限がないように変更することが可能です。それとも、いくつかのボーナス多分25%-60%を持っており、リング効果をスタックEschaビーズとの交流で適用することができる特別なコミットメントバフ。
    (0)

Character
    Fanning
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Excuse me,If U want any talk with us,Pls put English original,too.

This Eng->JP translate system is poor,cannot build not-normal Japanese sentence,
    such as including game term.

I can Understand only that U talking about exp bonus ring, but details are "Abracadabra" for us.

Thank you.
    (1)
    Last edited by Colt; 05-28-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Character
    Larvas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    the translation system can't translate correctly into japanese.
    piz write in english.
    (3)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hey, I apologize for that, I thought it would be the only way to get attention. I originally created thread on the English forums on May 15th here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ce-Point-Rings

My thoughts were about how after seeing Endorsement Ring, it is no different than Trizek Ring apart from having triple the bonus percentage, however the effects of commitment would still wear off after 1-3 Apex monsters, rendering it near useless. At this point in 2019, simply just adding more capacity rings won't make a difference if there is no adjustments in increasing the maximum bonus of Capacity Point Rings. I propose the idea of increasing the maximum bonus of Capacity Rings (Experience Points rings too on the side if possible)

Nyarlko pointed out
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Changes to Experience rings are not really needed, since you should at least get the full stated bonus regardless of what you are killing and/or how high your chain gets. It's just not possible to hit the EXP/kill cap even with all possible EXP enhancements available. Could see them adding a new lv99 EXP ring that is timer-based instead to facilitate Merit Points/Potpourri accumulation, but any changes to the lower level rings is going to affect the entire trip up from 1>99 and probably is unwanted by the devs.

CP Rings on the other hand need to have something adjusted as it is possible to hit the hardcoded cap of 65335CP/kill, even without any campaigns. Since the buff is still consumed even though no benefit is gained, it would make sense to add a new timer-based CP ring with a lower percentage bonus to account for that and allow us to get something out of bothering to use them.
    So maybe a unique Capacity ring that has no maximum bonus limit, but as a trade-off have it set just duration timer-based and lower percentage bonus gains. If any other ideas that could work, maybe in exchange of Escha Beads we could have a unique commitment buff that has a set duration with no max bonus limits but like from above, lower percentage bonus to account for it and possibly be able to stack with other commitment effects.
    (1)