Hybrid View

Character
    Kultira
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 28

Waypoints/Quests dissapeared

I decdided to login the past two days during the campaign and have been really enjoying myself until I went to adoulin and found that all of my waypoints are gone. On top of that all the quests that i completed for traversing adoulin and the permanent key items are gone as well(demoloshing,watercraft,climbing etc)

Any idea whats up with this?
    (0)

Player
    You may have damaged game data files. Do a forced file check with POL.. Think there is an option in POLConfig now that will also force a file check the next time you login, if you can't figure out how to get POL to do it.

By chance, do you happen to use the Steam version? There've been a ton of complaints this month due to what seems to be a bad update on their part.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kultira
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    You may have damaged game data files. Do a forced file check with POL.. Think there is an option in POLConfig now that will also force a file check the next time you login, if you can't figure out how to get POL to do it.

By chance, do you happen to use the Steam version? There've been a ton of complaints this month due to what seems to be a bad update on their part.
    How exactly do I do a file check? in the "FFXI Config" "File check settings" is grayed out and I cannot click. The file check option in playonline seems to only check the POL files and not XI

edit: nvm found the drop down to check XI files

edit2: After doing file checks, no errors were found.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kultira; 05-27-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Character
    Kultira
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 28
    I do not use steam. I will do a forced file check, that is a good point. The first time i went to log back in during the free login campaign my pc reset during the update.
    (0)