Character Name: Sivara
    Race: HumeF
    World: Behamut
    Main Job: Red Mage, Lv. 99
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Bastok Mines
    Party or Solo: Solo
    Steps:

1. I was not sure what to make of it at first and wasn't sure what happened. Now I am beginning to be missing items and they seem changing into a blank space and named: .
    2. At first I thought it was just add into my inventory some how so I dropped it but know I do not know what I dropped.
    3. I got on today (May 18th) to notice that my Naegling had been changed into the same thing. However, it is not even listed in my wardrobe. However, I have it set in my macros to switch over to that gear quickly in battle and the following picture is what I get:

P.S.(note the Naegling was in my Wardrobe and is not the item I dropped yesterday that I mentioned above)
    P.P.S.(If possible of recovery I have not ever used the recovery system before but I would like to get what ever it is back)
    (0)

Player
    This might be an issue with the ffxi steam install, did oyu install via steam? There are supposedly corrupted files on that.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Run a file repair, it's likely down to corrupted data files.
    (0)

Player
    I have installed via steam. However, I do not own a physical copy so I do not have another method of re-installing. I have installed the game in September of last year and have had no other issues with the game other then well known/pre-existing bugs.

I attempted to repair the files twice and there was nothing detected.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kibby1212; 05-20-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Character
    Tauren
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Same thing happened to myself and a freind. Seems to be ambuscade weapons. My Drepanum and my friends Shinning one have done exactly as you described. Also I had a voucher to the adamantoise mount that did the same thing. Rather frustrating during double xp month.
    (0)

Player
    So is there people working on this or are we just out of luck because we bought the game off steam?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibby1212 View Post
    So is there people working on this or are we just out of luck because we bought the game off steam?
    The non-steam client is freely downloadable from playonline.com.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    The non-steam client is freely downloadable from playonline.com.
    Uninstalled and re-installed using the web site and it fixed the issue. However, I do need to figure out what I might have dropped. Does SE recover dropped items?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibby1212 View Post
    Uninstalled and re-installed using the web site and it fixed the issue. However, I do need to figure out what I might have dropped. Does SE recover dropped items?
    Dropped?

SE offer a 'once only' recovery process for a [accidentally] dropped item in normal circumstances.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Dropped?

SE offer a 'once only' recovery process for a [accidentally] dropped item in normal circumstances.
    How do I get a hold of them for that service? Also do you think they would make an exception in my case?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast