Character
    Arise
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 56

16 Survers that are unpopulate is a huge wast of resources.

16 servers is not needed in this game anymore and it should be cut back to about 4 servers. This would get the population at stable levels again.
    (0)

Player
    Definitely don't want 4 asuras. but could cut the bottom 12 down to 4 and leave 8 active servers with no real downsides.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I doubt it's wasting resources, they are probably just VM's running on a single server anyway.
    (1)

Player
    This is like saying the US has 50 states and most of them are not as populated as califnornia so force everyone to move to 4 states.

No, some people do like smaller servers and server merges have been proven to make people quit. People that have played a long time like their names and they like the familiarity of people they know, if you ruin that people will leave.

THis is why FFXI refuses to do merges anymore and it's also why ffxiv has refused to do them too (even though many servers there are very low pop too)
    (1)

Player
    Really... my post got removed. Are you serious lol.

Your post is funny because it's wrong. No one wants to live in the midwest. They just can't afford to merge to the west coast.

I explained why in my previous post, but apparently, that hurt someones feelings.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 05-25-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Your post is funny because it's wrong. No one wants to live in the midwest. They just can't afford to merge to the west coast.
    I don't know what your old post said, but that's a really screwed up view of the world. You DO know that other people can have different wants, needs, and goals, right? Despite what you believe, people don't have to have the same opinion as you. Maybe you should reconsider some of your assumptions.
    (3)

Player
    Don't know about others, but Bahamut here still very lively every time I came back on each return campaigns. Linkshell chats always very lively, constant shouts in towns. And I've been starting & still staying at this server since WotG days. Even on these last few hours before my time during return campaign ended, I still ended up busy chatting here & there, way more than my social activities at FF14.

For one, I'm not sure I would like to see another server combine, at least on this Bahamut (and maybe Asura as well), but I guess it might help on way less populated servers.
    (0)