Hybrid View

Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 70

Limit Break 5 bug

I have been trying to access the limit break 5 Maat fight for an hour now, I trade the beastmaster testimony to the portal area and my character gets stuck and cannot move, nor am I able to go into the fight, why am I paying £25 for the game and £8.99 a month if i aren't allowed to access everything on it, 17 years old this game and it still has game breaking bugs.
    (0)

Character
    Draedius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 70
    I have the same issue. What happens to me is that I get stuck in the event I guess and unable to move. I have to close the game and restart. Unable to get past this event to actually fight Maat and progress to lvl 75 and beyond. I hope there is a fix for this in the near future.
    (0)

Character
    Razerxp
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 69
    I'm having the same issue I go to the burning circle which says Ayame btw and trade Beastmaster testimony and then my character immediately freezes. I've tried to check files in playonline and it says everything is fine. I've also seen other peoples post who said they've tried to uninstall and reinstall and that doesn't fix the issue either. I hope they fix the bug soon.
    (0)

Character
    Owns
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Same issue here for Maat fight. BC is showing as "Vauderame" and locking me in place/freezing until I crash the program.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Are any/all of you using steam version?
    (0)

Character
    Draedius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 70
    I am using the steam version, I'm downloading the windows version right now as we speak to see if this will solve the issue. I noticed since the most recent version update that many things are different in a bad way for bugs, this being one of the hardest to get around since I wanna level past 70.
    (0)

Character
    Draedius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 70
    Ok, So as an update I finally finished the download and put all my account info in and when I logged in under the windows version and not steam. It shows up as burning circle whereas before it was labeled "Vaudarme". I haven't tested it as I need to change some config options real quick.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilledzero View Post
    Ok, So as an update I finally finished the download and put all my account info in and when I logged in under the windows version and not steam. It shows up as burning circle whereas before it was labeled "Vaudarme". I haven't tested it as I need to change some config options real quick.
    It will more than likely work now.
    (0)