Race: mithra
    World: job
    Main Job: smn
    Support Job: rdm
    Area and Coordinates: mhaura
    Party or Solo:Solo
    NPC Name: Gorpa-Masorpa
    Monster Name:None

I tried purchasing 20 Abdhaljs thread using gallantry from Gorpa masorpa (ambuscade vendor). but instead of giving me the thread he gave me 20 byne bills. I also purchased 5 abdhaljs anima this month with hallmarks and when i went today to purchase 5 more i notice abdhaljs anima and abdhaljs matter are both gone even though you are suppose to purchase 10 of each and i have only purchase 5 anima and 0 matter. I have a picture of the abdhaljs thread issue but not the 2nd issue though im not sure how to add it since it no a url.
    (0)
    Last edited by Deathangle; 05-18-2019 at 04:27 AM. Reason: to update format to forum rules

Character
    Deathangle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    tried purchasing abdhaljs dust just now and npc just says enjoy my friend and doesnt give me anything and shows i have 0 gallantry tho when i exit out and talk to him again i have all my gallantry back. seems like most the gallantry choices are bugged
    (0)

Character
    Deathangle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    have confirmed this is because i was using the client download form steam. I uninstalled the steam version and got the installer from the ff11 site and i can now buy things from ambuscade vendor again. sadly the 2 items i tried to buy (dust and threads) are gone as if i bought them.
    (0)

Character
    Deathangle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    so i checked my inventory and they were all there. appears the steam local client is glitch so many items to appear correctly and menus are appearing incorrectly but if you log into via client from ff11 site everything will appear correctly. so bug is simply a display bug in steam client side. though because menu are incorrectly order you can buy the wrong items,
    (0)