Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Arise
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 56
    With the current state of the economy I can tell you that is never going to happen. At least on Phoenix most servers are dead you would be lucky to sell even one item a week off the Ah. Ive had crystals and cluster up for auction for over a week and they are not selling due to the fact the population is only around 400 players. Phoenix is in really bad shape. I don't know why the phoenix server has not been merged with another world yet but it needs to happen population is way to low to have any type of economy system on that server.
    (0)

Character
    Dibble
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Automaton Oil
    (2)
    NIN is not even one of my three jobs on char profile - GJ SE!

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Ambuscade: Weapon Voucher
    Ambuscade: Back Voucher
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Ambuscade: Weapon Voucher
    Ambuscade: Back Voucher
    I understand back vouchers, but can't all the weapons be stored? why keep them in voucher form?
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    I understand back vouchers, but can't all the weapons be stored? why keep them in voucher form?
    Because one would have to choose at the time of purchase, and we can only get 3 per month. You'd have to accumulate 14 over 5 months, to benefit from stacking or storing.

Regarding back vouchers, it's a shame that we even have to ask for it, because SE added the vouchers some 2-years AFTER creating Ambuscade ...so we bought a bunch of capes to hold on to or to meet our 3/month limit, eating up previous inventory space, AND then they come out with vouchers. -_-
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Bump to year 2020, Don't know/remember if these were mentioned!?

How about Silent Oil's stacks to 12 but crafting be nice at 99-stack = sneak, same Rainbow/Prism Powders stack at 12->bring them up to crafting a 99-stack = invisible . Just thinking and posting while I remembering this until I remember others but crafting side of things anyway's.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 01-28-2020 at 06:01 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    I was just thinking about this yesterday, good timing bump.

I want Crystals to stack to 99 (no, that doesn't mean clusters need to stack to 99, nor that clusters need to give 99 crystals upon use)
    (1)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Stack all stackable food to 99.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    All food items used in chocobo raising. IE Sharug Greens, vomp carrots, zegham carrot, etc.
    (3)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    All Vagary items stackable to 99, ie dark matter, plovid flesh, defiant sweat, etc.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast