Character
    Fertdawg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

Rng visual enhancement

Dear SE,
    Would it be possible to make bows, xbows and guns visible on ranger all the time?

R/S
    Fertdawg
    Sylph Server
    (5)

Yes Please, as a relic gun/empyrean bow rng i would definately like it to be seen without an examine.
    (0)

Personally, I'd just love them not to glitch out when I get hit while firing. Normal weapons don't glitch out like that. What's the problem here SE?
    (0)

10 years ago Squaresoft was great. 10 years ago Hironobu Sakaguchi left Squaresoft. 10 years ago Square's profits were at an all time high. In the last 10 years their profits have done nothing but decline. Coincidence, I think not. Do yourself and the fans a favor SE, bring back Sakaguchi. Bring back the awesome you once had.

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Are you talking about how you end up shooting with your staff? I never linked that to getting hit because it seems to happen randomly for me.
    (0)

I think its funny shooting mobs with my kc cause the gun don't show.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Are you talking about how you end up shooting with your staff? I never linked that to getting hit because it seems to happen randomly for me.
    I was talking about how the bow/crossbow freaks out visually if we're hit while shooting. The polygon's stretch out and sometimes fill the screen depending on your camera angle. Its some sort of weird bug that SE has failed to address since the launch of the game.
    (0)

10 years ago Squaresoft was great. 10 years ago Hironobu Sakaguchi left Squaresoft. 10 years ago Square's profits were at an all time high. In the last 10 years their profits have done nothing but decline. Coincidence, I think not. Do yourself and the fans a favor SE, bring back Sakaguchi. Bring back the awesome you once had.

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalrune View Post
    I was talking about how the bow/crossbow freaks out visually if we're hit while shooting. The polygon's stretch out and sometimes fill the screen depending on your camera angle. Its some sort of weird bug that SE has failed to address since the launch of the game.
    This only happens with Elvaans.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    This only happens with Elvaans.
    -.- If that's true than its even more annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalrune View Post
    -.- If that's true than its even more annoying.
    It's true, I'm a mithra RNG and I've never seen it happen to me. But I see it happen to Elvaan all the time. I've always believed it's due to they're being giraffe-like freaks.
    (0)

I find it oddly ironic that it only happens to Elvaans since it was clear SE favored us and spent more time on our animations.

Guess its some sort of karmic balance.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast