First of all, thank you converting Protectra V and Shellra V into scrolls; it was long overdue. I am pleased with the new merit categories that replaced them, and overall a welcome boon to both Solace and Misery. Moving on to the Esuna changes.. I much rather have the old Esuna back.. not only did you make it single target, it now has an outrageous recast time, increased MP cost to 161 if you /sch and you would want to switch stances to gain its full benefits. All for the ability to remove amnesia.. well.. I don't care to remove amnesia at this point.. cause it never really lasted that long to begin with. So by the time my Esuna is back, your Amnesia is gone. Please just revert Esuna the way it was... most WHMs are probably happy with merit changes alone. WHM was in a really good spot, I didn't need much adjustment, but now it seems we took a step back. I like the Sacrifice adjustment, but i hope there's a bug right now, and you can still transfer the 6+ ailments while under solace stance otherwise, it's just another nerf. The adjustment to the Su5 WHM club Asclepius feels like a downgrade too.. Imo it was fine as is. Lastly, rather than give players an incentive to WHM more, you have essentially halted non-Yagrush players from casually helping out in battle contents. Esuna was a great way for a non-Yagrush to deal with annoying ailments that plague DDs through Sacrifice --> Esuna but now that's not possible and just creates more stress and unnecessary hassles. Please consider reverting these changes, I would even welcome a recast reduction to Full Cure or lolBanish spells adjustments. Esuna was fine the way it worked before. I am sorry if I forgot anything else, but please give this post a like if you agree. Thank you.