Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Blacklist limitation "bug"?

Hello,

I submitted a bug report about not being able to add people to the blacklist, assuming it has capped at 100. This bug was "Accepted". Will there be a fix anytime soon? I've been though the 100 on my list, and there is nobody I can remove, and I'm stuck reading comments from certain people that I do not wish to, as I can't add anymore people to it.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Hello,

I submitted a bug report about not being able to add people to the blacklist, assuming it has capped at 100. This bug was "Accepted". Will there be a fix anytime soon? I've been though the 100 on my list, and there is nobody I can remove, and I'm stuck reading comments from certain people that I do not wish to, as I can't add anymore people to it.
    "accepted" only means you properly and correctly filled out a bug report and someone looked at it. It doesn't mean it's actually a bug (it's not).

I really can't imagine that you couldn't find some people who don't play or are RMT or whatever that you can remove from the list to make room for actual playing people you want to block.
    (1)

Player
    You would be AMAZED how easy it is to fill a blacklist on asura. I'm pretty forgiving about it but even my list is getting full.

So much dipshittery in yell. In fact there is a twitter dedicated to it. https://twitter.com/yellsofasura
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 05-19-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    "accepted" only means you properly and correctly filled out a bug report and someone looked at it. It doesn't mean it's actually a bug (it's not).
    I guess you have never played on Asura? 100 is easy to fill, and since then I could probably fit in another 100.

There should be no limitation on who I choose to block or not. If I don't want to see a yell from someone that I deem annoying or offensive then I should have the option to block it.
    (0)