Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

May 2019 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

With today’s version update, we’re excited to introduce a new short video series directed towards our Western players. Each digest going forward will cover the key features from the most recent version update. We hope you check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new in this thread.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (31)

Player
    Glad you're finally putting in some effort to communicate with more than just the JP players.
    (16)

Character
    Neb
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well isn't this a nice change for us NA players
    (4)

Character
    Malenia
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Very nice update keep up the great work guys
    (5)

Character
    Sanders
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Great stuff, thank you for the video!
    (4)

Character
    Amarok
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Dyna D lag

Thank you for starting this video digest series, it is most welcome.

If possible can you update us on the issue of lag in Dynamis D since the introduction of the equipment rank point counters? This is the only part of the game where lag is seriously detrimental to playability on a regular basis, and seems to be server side lag.

It is possible this lag is only felt by the NA / European players to this large extent given that the network round trip is so much further from Japan. It is such an issue that players are having to adapt their play style around the delays (avoiding gear changes, not running too far without waiting for statues to load in front of them etc). I worry that the fact this issue has gone on for so long without corrective action is because either you are not aware of it, or are unwilling to fix it.

Please look into this as Dyna D is still the main event to keep us in the game currently, and I'm sure many are fed up with how it kills the enjoyment.
    (6)

Character
    Happiendo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    My first post, thank you for this video its very helpful.
    (5)

Character
    Ruujin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That was a very cool video! I like the format and organization of the information. It was exciting to hear what is in the works, that’s not in the update. It shows you guys are working hard to maintain an enjoyable game for many if not everyone.
    (5)

Character
    Nangongwentian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Hi Producer Matsui / Director Fujito, thanks for starting such videos. In my opinion, it definitely helps to engages the non-JP players more. I look forward to more interesting sharing each month for each updates! Cheers~
    (4)

Character
    Thoma
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Thank you so much!

It was a great surprise to see this when I woke up today! It was short and sweet but still contained a lot of important information for the update. Thank you for taking this initiative and your continued support for this game.
    (4)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast