Thread: Dyna D

Character
    Solamon
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Dyna D

SE can you please make it so regular people can upgrade relic without trying to find a group to get clears when its 1st off hard as hell to find a group and thats only way to upgrade relics. You made it so there is an alternate way to upgrade weapons y not relic armour it makes 0 sense.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I personally think with the current state of the game upgrading relic armor is a lot easier than upgrading artifact armor.

The whole point of this game is to play with people and it takes 3, if not 2 people to successfully defeat the big statues to upgrade relic armor to +3. Omen however is very job specific with each boss mechanics (not saying it's hard, but i think dynamis D midboss is much simpler)

Also in every linkshell I've done dynamis with there is usually quite a few slots for any job to get the clears on. In what server do you play?
    (1)

Player
    Outside of the unlocking process, everything else used for relic +2/+3 reforging is buyable. Artifact +2/+3 requires considerable Omen farming while on the job that you are trying to upgrade to get large quantities of Ex upgrade mats... Relic is FAR easier to +3 than AF. Wave1 boss is even simple enough to 3man+trusts for clears... I don't get what you are complaining about, unless you can't even scrape up 2 other bodies to go with to get clears. :/
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”