Player

Chocobo Stat Glitch

I have attempted raising a new chocobo and for about the last month the chocobo will not raise its stats at all, no matter what I do. I have attempted using items that slightly raise stats and I have tried changing care. Is there a stage when they no longer gain stats or am I doing something wrong?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 69

€°(((><

How many days into it are you exactly?

I believe the plans stop raising them attributes after 63 days, but food and the training tokens (may take around 10 tokens to increase one level) should still be able to raise them until 'first class'.

There is also a total limit to how high they can get, for example: one first class, one impressive, one better than average, and one average. Or one could have two at first class, and a third one at average.

Edit:

Also, this topic would fit nicely under Gameplay/Other, as there is not enough information yet to say it's a bug. In any case, for this to be accepted as a bug report, you would need to use the template from the Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs! thread. :]
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 05-03-2019 at 09:00 PM.
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore.

Player
    Platform: Windows
    ISP: South Central
    Type of Internet Connection: Land-Line
    Internet Connection Speed: Irrelevant
    Date & Time: April 1st to current
    Frequency: Continuous
    Character Name: Sivara
    Race: HumeF
    World: Behamut
    Main Job: Red Mage, Lv. 99
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Bastok Mines, J-9
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Zopago
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1. I have been attempting to reach higher stats in the game with my Chocobo; ShootingFlare.
    2. I have achieved Stregnth=Average, Endurance=Average, Discernment= A bit Deficient, and Receptivity= Average.
    3. There continues to be no progress for over 30 days.
    4. Chocobo is now at day 81.
    (0)