Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Player
    Bump

Take all gil delivery box option. <yes, please>

Official response given was inadequate and answered the wrong question.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zyl; 01-24-2020 at 03:49 AM.
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    sockpuppeting isn't very effective either.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Annoyed? Heck no, I'm actually rather amused to see that you like wasting your own time.

By all means, carry on. I apologize for thinking you actually cared about this issue. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyl View Post
    Bump

Take all gil delivery box option. <yes, please>

Official response given was inadequate and answered the wrong question.
    Then do as Alhanelem told you to do. . .

Begin a new thread with a "modified correct" question to be answered.

The moderators have already flagged this post as answered to original question; they will not reply to it nor to any bumping or "reworked" questions as it has been 'closed' on their end.

Your best bet to get the answer to your re-adjusted question is to begin a newer thread with it correctly and more detailed given requests.

And fyi, now that i have seen your re-worded and redefined request (which WOULD take a lot less work to do, albeit still a good amount of line but not anywhere near as time consuming or just plain impossible as your original request), i would also like to see an answer.
    (1)

Player
    Then you can make the new thread.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    why would we make a thread for you about an issue that only matters to you?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    why would we make a thread for you about an issue that only matters to you?
    Looks like you're illiterate

Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    i would also like to see an answer.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyl View Post
    Looks like you're illiterate
    Okay. Why would we make a thread about an issue that matters to you and one other person?

(Maybe that other person is more invested than you and will actually make the wise choice and make a new thread but I guess that's wishful thinking.

Also how about leaving out the personal atacks?

In fact I'll even do you one better and come up with a better (and equally unlikely) idea:

Combine all auction house sales income on the server side, since I really don't need to know which pile of gil came from which sale- we can see when individual items sell on the AH anyway- and have it simply state "The gil you recieved from auction house sales, XYZ gil." If it exceeds the maximum gil amount, then split it off there. That will vastly reduce button presses spent collecting it and is also a good idea and therefore probably won't happen, but there you go. You're welcome.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-28-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Player
    I'm down for absolutely anything that improves the archaic delivery box AND auction house system. Fully and completely.

I would love if gil from the AH would go straight to my pocket. or to my mog garden box (repository), so that I never have to check it, that would be incredible. I would love if the AH system got an entire ground up overhaul. more items, better search, more competent sale feature (if someone is willing to pay more than the absolute minimum then the highest matching priced item should sell, screw undercutters!). I would love more inventory so players dont use the Dbox as storage. I would love it if I could set up a bazaar without my character having to be there.

All of those things seem impossible. My easiest solution is just to remove double clicking sales. it's really that simple. I just don't want to click 16 times, when one would suffice. The entirety of this game has too damn many extra clicks. Too many confirmations on things that don't NEED confirmations.

And while I'm ranting about UI, I. HATE. that all interactions are not the same. I LOATHE that sometimes the affirmative is the up option and sometimes the affirmative is the down option. That is INFURIATING.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zyl; 01-28-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Maybe if stuff sold on the AH then your gil will be sent directly to the chest in Mog Garden so you don't have to worry about too many confirmations? Of course, stuff that are not sold will be sent back to your delivery box and you have to pick them up.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The default being yes or no in confirmations is dependent on how likely the player is going to want to choose a particular option. For things where it's really no big deal whether or not you hit yes or no, they'll make yes the default. But if something like throwing an important item away or cancelling a superweapon quest or something major like that is on the line, they're going to default to the no to make sure you don't just click through it and ruin months or years of work.

I totally get why that is frustrating but there is logic behind it.
    (0)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast