Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Player
    Bump, Take all option for gil, lemme have it!
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Maybe if somebody else cared enough to chime in....

Til then there's always the macro to press ENT → ENT → ENT → ENT ↓ ENT ← ENT ← ENT ← ENT for you.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You can bump it 3,847 times, it wont change anything. Get over it and use a macro if it bothers you that much.

But since I know I can't dissuade you, you'd probably at least have better luck starting a new thread to re-frame your issue with the official response not clearly understanding what you were actually asking for (since you weren't asking to take out the entire item backlog, just what you could see in the box, negating their second point). If I was that passionate about something and they clearly didn't understand what I was talking about, that's what I'd do, since in my casual observation they rarely respond to the same thread more than once. (Then, if they're that worried about people being stuck during the processing, they could just add a single confirmation prompt and it would still be signficantly fewer key presses)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-02-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You can bump it 3,847 times, it wont change anything. Get over it and use a macro if it bothers you that much.
    I really don't care how you feel about it, and I already told you I'm going to.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    I really don't care how you feel about it, and I already told you I'm going to.
    You should still seriously consider a new thread if it matters that much to you. Write a new post that makes it abundantly clear what you do want and don't care about. Just bumping this thread doesn't make that any more obvious by itself.

But whatever, you do you. I'm just saying, if you really want to persist, there are probably more effective ways to make your point. I suppose you think it's enough that it's in your siganture when you bump, but they probably have signatures turned off.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-02-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Player
    It was more than clear this time, I don't need a new thread.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    He is correct. We don't need a new thread. The problem is he lost all his supporters after the official response.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    He is correct. We don't need a new thread. The problem is he lost all his supporters after the official response.
    I agree, but I thought I'd try a hand at being helpful to steer this away from being silly and towards being meaningful. But I guess he doesn't really want his take all button as bad as he says.
    (0)

Player
    All I need is the thread to keep getting bumped, which you do, that's enough for me
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Off-topic: This is very interesting. Japanese players already have been doing that since 2011! Do we have one for the English speaking players too?

FF11のスタッフさん達への応援スレッド
    (0)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast