Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Take all GIL delivery box button

It's been a long long long long long time. And I've asked in the QOL thread at least 6 or 7 times but individual threads seem to occasionally get your attention.

If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. it's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.
    (6)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-10-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Player
    Bump.

Take All option for Delivery Boxes. YES! PLEASE!

It takes around THREE HUNDRED button presses to clear a "full" delivery box. and "full" is only a temporary term, as Delivery boxes only load actively every hour (I think) the maximum active amount is 100. so you if you have 200 items you have to wait for the other 100 to load after emptying the first 100.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 07-31-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Completely agree here /w this QoL upgrade if it's possible. The display (interactive) inbox and outbox could definitely be enlarged to 32 slots, 48 slots or 64 slots. The larger the better. FFXI can retain it's current active amount in queue, upgrading and renovating the UI for it would reduce alot of unnecessary irritation.
    (0)

Player
    Bump.

It takes around THREE HUNDRED button presses to clear a "full" delivery box. and "full" is only a temporary term, as Delivery boxes only load actively every hour (I think) the maximum active amount is 100. so you if you have 200 items you have to wait for the other 100 to load after emptying the first 100.
    (1)

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    There are still so many little things that can be implemented in this game, which can make a big impact in terms of quality of gameplay. This is one of them. This should definitely be implemented.

I'd say, anything that cuts down interactions & waiting time MUST be implemented. Because over time, those little things create fatigue and wear you down. They make the game really tedious, especially when you have to manage your inventory so much. And when you go and play another game, the difference in quality of gameplay is like night and day.

For FFXI to sustain (or even increase) its player numbers, QoL updates must have high-priority, and they must be implemented on a continuous basis.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post

Ten Characters
    (0)

It's been a long long long long long time. And I've asked in the QOL thread at least 6 or 7 times but individual threads seem to occasionally get your attention.

If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. it's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.
    Greetings and salutations!

We've checked with the development team and there are few reasons why this is difficult to implement:
    • Under the current system, even if a "Take All" button were added, it would not change the processing speed when receiving all of the items.
    • Additionally, one would not be able to stop the process once the "Take All" is activated until all items have been placed in the player's inventory. This could be very problematic in situations involving large number of items. For example if there were 50+ items, it would take a long time to load and would prevent the player from moving while this is being processed.
    For these reasons, unfortunately the development team is not considering implementing a "Take All" feature for the Delivery Box.
    (6)

Player
    Ok see, you completely ignored what I said.

IF; there is 8x gil in the CURRENT box - allow "take all" as in "take only the 8x gil in the current box" not TAKE EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE ENTIRE BOX.

Also; Gil only. Not items.

Also; not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money.

I made all this very clear.

PS. we would stop using dboxes as extra inventory if you would stop making 1000 new items every year with no where to put them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-10-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ok see, you completely ignored what I said.

IF; there is 8x gil in the CURRENT box - allow "take all" as in "take only the 8x gil in the current box" not TAKE EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE ENTIRE BOX.

Also; Gil only. Not items.

Also; not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money.

I made all this very clear.

PS. we would stop using dboxes as extra inventory if you would stop making 1000 new items every year with no where to put them.
    You know, you don't need to be rude.

And I know what you're trying to say but it treats gil the same as items, so it probably isn't trivial to make an exception for one thing over another.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I DO have to be rude. Because when I simply ask, they don't bother to read properly.

But, you don't need to reply. I'm going to push this until it happens. And that's the end of it.
    And I'll keep calling you out for being rude, because being rude doesn't get you what you want. And unless you're a Square Enix developer, you don't know how the system works internally and how easy or hard it would be to change. I don't see any evidence that they "didn't read it properly." And if they didn't, then you need to word your request better. Not be a jerk.

I only have a hypothesis, although a fairly reasonable one based on observation and available information, to be fair. But this isn't even that big of a deal. It doesn't even make sense to be so adamant.

I've never really used the dbox as inventory space, either. If I don't have immediate need of something, I sell it or toss it. If I need it later, then I can just buy it or get it again. I don't keep every crafting material or other random junk item that drops to me .
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-14-2019 at 03:51 AM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast