(0)

Player
    Isola/Mikah = Eiryl
    (0)

Player
    That's a bold and incorrect statement

I guess that makes Buukki = Pchan
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 01-03-2020 at 01:26 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    For years, Japanese players have been supporting the FF11 staff, worshiping, licking their boots, crying, and BEEEGGGING for stuff they want. They don't give a [beep] what you think about why they are doing that. That's very Japan for us all. We should do that too. Just give it a try and I promise you I won't laugh at you.

Anyway, I am sure Alhanelem, FF11/FF14 staff, and some other people could remember my infamous signature through the official FF14 forum during alpha and beta. Haruhi Suzumiya. aka God of Anime. I hope that makes a lot of sense to you. I don't know what the FF11 staff are thinking of you doing in Vana'diel but if you could give them some love and they will protect you with all their hearts. That's only a matter of time.

While I am perma-banned from the official FF14 forum not so long after FFXIV:ARR officially released, I always wanted to say to Yoshi and his dev team, Thank you for the Red Mage (actually took me 4 years of waiting). It's meant a lot to me. Everyone looked at me how strange I am with Red Mage, looked at my Legacy tattoo, and named me "Zehi".

For me, I already forgot Yoshi and my life is with Matsui and Fujito. Well, that's enough for me to say.

(0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree with one Japanese player's wall of text. Thank you for reading my post about licking the boots. I also think the developers are wrong. (laughs)

The problem is we don't know what the developers are planning for the 20th anniversary. Replacing the game engine but keeping the battle system? The battle system itself needs to be fixed and well-balanced? (shrugs)

A lot of players are very rich on Asura. The rules are too good to be true.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    All I need is the thread to keep getting bumped, which you do, that's enough for me
    I mean, if you want to keep living in the fantasy land where this thread getting bumped without any additional support for your proposal actually accomplishes something, be my guest. But it hasn't, isn't, and won't accomplish anything.

I've offered you ideas on ways to potentially get better results and it seems like you'd rather just spin your wheels than actually try to accomplish something.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    For years, Japanese players have been supporting the FF11 staff, worshiping, licking their boots, crying, and BEEEGGGING for stuff they want. They don't give a [beep] what you think about why they are doing that. That's very Japan for us all. We should do that too. Just give it a try and I promise you I won't laugh at you.

Anyway, I am sure Alhanelem, FF11/FF14 staff, and some other people could remember my infamous signature through the official FF14 forum during alpha and beta. Haruhi Suzumiya. aka God of Anime. I hope that makes a lot of sense to you. I don't know what the FF11 staff are thinking of you doing in Vana'diel but if you could give them some love and they will protect you with all their hearts. That's only a matter of time.

While I am perma-banned from the official FF14 forum not so long after FFXIV:ARR officially released, I always wanted to say to Yoshi and his dev team, Thank you for the Red Mage (actually took me 4 years of waiting). It's meant a lot to me. Everyone looked at me how strange I am with Red Mage, looked at my Legacy tattoo, and named me "Zehi".

For me, I already forgot Yoshi and my life is with Matsui and Fujito. Well, that's enough for me to say.

what a coincidence, I'm banned from there too lol. Though I still play of course.
    (0)

Player
    Page bump. Take all gil delivery box option. <yes, please>

Official response given was inadequate and answered the wrong question.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 01-07-2020 at 06:55 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Page bump. Take all gil delivery box option. <yes, please>

Official response given was inadequate and answered the wrong question.
    You edited too much even I saw the first words... I will put a NO on this thread. You don't own FFXI you don't own this forum at all.
    (0)

Player
    Your opinion is irrelevant, kthanks

You don't like the idea, cool, I don't care. Don't upvote, simple enough.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 01-07-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast