Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Then we'll keep bumping the thread and they'll keep seeing it. Win/Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. it's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-14-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Then we'll keep bumping the thread and they'll keep seeing it. Win/Win.
    That's fine, and they'll keep doing nothing because if they're smart, they'll listen to people who make civil posts over those who rage over minor things.

I mean, seriously, what do you think their motivation would be to lie to you. If they say it's not feasible, then it's not feasible. And if they did as they said they could and just mad auto take each sack of gold one at a time, the increase in convenience would only be in the number of buttons pressed- the wait time would still be the same.
    (4)

Player
    Ask me if I care. You should already know the answer. I've gotten mutliple things fixed/changed/adjusted. And I'm rude about it every time.

If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. it's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-14-2019 at 04:02 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ask me if I care. You should already know the answer.
    I don't expect you to care, but it sure does look silly if you keep making that kind of reply. You clearly have too much time on your hands.
    (1)

Player
    I very much currently do.

(1)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-14-2019 at 03:58 AM.

Player
    Bump

(1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    No. They said no. Live with it.
    If you're THAT worried about wasting that extra 8~10 seconds to click boxes individually because you need to get back to the game OMG SOOOO fast, then here's that programming reasons why they cannot do it, and stop asking because it CANNOT be done unless you REALLY want to lose more stuff, and it is not fixable from that "Ooops I oopsied and hit the wrong button, can I get a fix it please?" request:
    1. They would have to make it for ALL items, not just for gil, and changing the deliverable status of 40,000+ items is a LOT of work in the database functions.
    2. If you sent yourself from an account alternate a rare/ex item and they did have "Take All", then it would happen same way as treasure drops: You would DROP the items you cannot carry since it is Rare and cannot get them back if you unknowingly or accidentally have one in inventory or mog house anywhere, like if you sent yourself 2+, or someone else sent you a rare item unknown to you.
    3. If you sent yourself items and you have a full or near full inventory, and there are more items in delivery box than you can hold (especially if people sent you stuff and yourself stuff unknown to you), then the overflow would Drop or be lost, just like treasure pool, and there's no way of retrieving them. And if you think "Oh but gil doesn't take up any inventory slots so that shouldn't count!", well when it is in Delivery box, it does. It has a tag of (item|gil|received|###) and then AFTER you take it, it converts to gil quantity, but while it is being moved from DBox to inventory to gil balance, it IS an item. So other items over the 80 count inventory are lost.
    Hopes this helps explain why they cannot and will not, but knowing you, you'll just complain even more to no avail and then wonder why SE hates reading complaints about what you want and what they said cannot be done, and you can lose those 8~12 seconds of you game time and be happy when your game-wallet pouch goes "SPROINGGGGG!" from being too full instead of going "OMG No No NOOOOOO!!!!" when you lose items you didn't mean to drop into oblivion.
    (1)

Player
    You clearly don't read, but thanks for the bump

In fact, for the people who can't read, I'm going to draw a pretty picture, so even you can understand.

It doesn't get any easier than this.

(1)
    Last edited by Isola; 11-06-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Isola,

I understand your assertions and your insistence based on your logic. However, the internal representation of things in the delivery box, such as Gil (or Crystals in your picture) is still AN ITEM. The delivery box can hold a maximum of 128 such items despite that it can only show you 8 items to "Take". For the reasons our Rep. Okieeomi posted as well, such as being unable to speed up the loading performance and also delaying the player's ability to move, and even the corner-cases mentioned by Dzspdref, it makes sense that the development team would be unwilling to attempt to engineer a solution for a "Take All" button that could adequately cover all cases for both small and large delivery boxes simultaneously.

Please understand that the development team (while I personally disagree with their (Beastmaster) solutions sometimes) do try to preserve the gamer's experience when considering any new implementations.

I hope you understand, politely accept and move on.
    (2)

Player
    Regardless of what gil is represented as, the game still knows that gil is gil.

I know that it knows this, because there is specifically a limit on how much GIL you can send to someone, so there is a specific flag for it. It can be done, exactly like I want it to.
    Again, I don't want "take all available" I want "take all visible" But if they want to revamp the entire delivery box system so I can take ALL the gil in the entire box, that'd be great too. or if they want to cut the system entirely and put the gil straight in my repository that'd be incredible!
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 11-07-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast