Character
    Tannale
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 1

<All Servers> Looking for a Gold World Pass

Hi!

I'm new to Final Fantasy XI, but from what I read online, getting a Gold World Pass, will help me while I'm starting to play, and also help whoever gets it for me!

To me, that sounds good!

A little info about me.. I've played various MMORPGs over the years, but never realised that I could play FFXI on my xbox360 until recently. I've just managed to pick up a copy of the 2008 Edition, with the 4 add-on packs, and am itching to start playing!
    (0)

Character
    Luso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'd help you if I could, but Phoenix is one of the servers that is part of the merge taking place soon and I'm a part of that server. Can't help ya as a result, because Character Creation is disabled on it and some other servers for the time being. =(
    (0)

Player
    i got one for asura and i can get you into a linkshell. Reply back to me if interested
    (1)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I can get one of my friends to make a worldpass since they want a pitchfork as well. And you should lookout for steam deals. You could have gotten the codes for all expansions and then borrowed a 360 dvd for the cost of between 4~10 bucks for all expansions due to the steam deals that popup. As it stands there are enough mini expansions around that it would still be a good deal for you when those sales pop in.
    I'm on Quetz.
    (0)

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    I can get one of my friends to make a worldpass since they want a pitchfork as well. And you should lookout for steam deals. You could have gotten the codes for all expansions and then borrowed a 360 dvd for the cost of between 4~10 bucks for all expansions due to the steam deals that popup. As it stands there are enough mini expansions around that it would still be a good deal for you when those sales pop in.
    I'm on Quetz.
    Hate to break it to you, but borrowing discs isn't allowed.

You know, because SE want your mon-- I mean, you need the discs for the future.

>>> Sauce <<<
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

No you can borrow discs and use them as long as you have a play-online account, I managed it.
    For Xbox you just cant have two play-online accounts linked to an Xbox live account.
    (0)
    THF 90, 'nuff said, Thief is awesome.