Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

JP exclusive merch bonus items granting exclusive Moghancement. Not fair.

So i recently discovered that there's a furnishing that grants a larger CP bonus than the moghancement: bounty of the Vana'clock. But the sole furnishing that grants this moghancement is a bonus item from some merchandise that was only sold in Japan.

Really, this is stupid, there should be something obtainable by all players that grants this. Can we please have something like this? Even if it's a seasonal event item or something that competes with other stuff, like an item for the new monthly objective points. Just please solve this fairness issue.
    (4)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-26-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Any idea what the name of this furnishing item maybe?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki...reen_Grisaille

According to the page it was a bonus item for some JP merch that's no longer available.

Moghancement Bounty gives 10% bonus (to exp and cap), Capacity gives 15% (to cap only)
    (0)

Yeah if they got something like that we should get some sort of equivalent.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

It is slightly surprising if they indeed made such an item.

I mean I have always been strongly against in-game items that are exclusive to, say, people who bought a music CD which was only sold in Japan and/or the United States (I did get one of those via Play Asia, and another that did not come with the code any longer (was aware of the risk for it not coming with it any longer though)).

Live events are similar. Real money, in such ways, should not be involved in acquiring in-game items, although maybe it's amazing that FFXI is doing it only so little these days... ~knocks on wood~

However, those things have for the most part been something like a statue; a thing that's neat to have, some might even play music, but they don't tend to have a major game-play function.

Capacity points bonus seems way past some line though. I think that line might actually be a dot at that point (if that).

Uncool. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Inem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Not fair, please add a way to obtain this item. Not that it matters, I feel the NA side has no voice at all. We lost all the community members and the one that is there now does not even translate anything at all. They might as well delete the NA side of the forums.
    (0)