Character
    Lynh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Please add S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus to Ambuscade rewards, please ?!?

Can we please get S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus added to the list of Ambuscade rewards, like how many of the other items, used to upgrade weapons, are already a part of the Ambuscade rewards (Alexandrite, Heavy Metal, H-P Bayld, Mulcibar's Scoria, etc). Please, pretty please ?!?!?!
    (1)

Player
    In like 3 years. they're the only thing making sure people keep doing poorly designed content.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No, Ambuscade has more than enough rewards currently.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynh View Post
    Can we please get S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus added to the list of Ambuscade rewards, like how many of the other items, used to upgrade weapons, are already a part of the Ambuscade rewards (Alexandrite, Heavy Metal, H-P Bayld, Mulcibar's Scoria, etc). Please, pretty please ?!?!?!
    I think this would bring too much attention to Ambu than Dynamis. I would rather see a drop rate increase (or a campaign for increase drops) for the stated items.
    (0)

Player
    The best answer is make the weapons able to be leveled up via some means other than gil. Too many things are buyable. Almost nothing is earnable.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i would love to see that, hard to get into dyna D on shiva, can't get my Lolstrum augmented x.x
    (1)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't know what amount would be fair, and balanced, to ensure that Dyna D and Omen continues to be farmed but introducing these items into ambuscade wouldn't be such a bad idea.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Player
    Detritus is from Omen, not Dyna... Dyna is Heroism Crystals/Aggregates. >.>
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Detritus is from Omen, not Dyna... Dyna is Heroism Crystals/Aggregates. >.>
    Er, wave 3 dynamis DOES drop S Astral Detritus.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Ambuscade has more than enough rewards already, lets keep some things out of it

So much old content could be adjusted to drop detritus. how about adding a new maze to moblin maze mongers, or even the worms from meeble burrows?

Maybe even trading ancient beastcoins from limbus could work
    (0)