Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Need GM Help -- 'Bots are taking my NMs when I Pop Them.

I need a GM to help me. There is a 'bot named Iapetus in The Eldiene Necropolis (Lower Level, M-10, at the Hume Bones) that is taking my NM from me when I pop it. I had the same problem in Palborough Mines recently -- the place was swarming with them, killing the mobs I needed for my quest. I lost the pop item and cannot do the quest as long as that 'bot is right there to take my NM from me as soon as I pop it. I am paying to play this game -- there should not be all these 'bots in it that is keeping me from enjoying it. Will a GM get rid of that 'bot so that I can play FFXI?
    (1)

Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

I Cannot Get Another Pop Item

I went back the the NPC that gave me the Purple Ribbon and I cannot get another. What am I to do? I can't finish the quest. I need that quest to get access to Toraimarai Canal.
    (1)

Player
    All you had to do was check the bones after he "killed it for you" and you were done. Did you even try?

Also;
    If for some reason you are unable to obtain the Blue Ribbon and zone, you will need to start the quest over. Talk to Kerutoto and Roberta will give you the Purple Ribbon back again. You will need to bring it to Kerutoto to examine, then zone and talk to her again to get it back in order to do the fight.
    Also, Also;
    The bot problem is SERIOUSLY out of hand.
    (0)

Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

It will not let me pop the NM again

Because I popped the NM and a 'bot killed it, it will not pop the NM again for me. I got another one of the Purple Ribbon and tried trading it to the Hume Bones again -- nothing happens. I need to finish this quest -- now what can I do?
    The 'bot was gone when I got here again, but now it is back running it's route.
    (0)
    Last edited by quantum; 04-13-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Player
    Well you said it wouldn't let you get a second ribbon. Now you say you got one... so... I'm curious if you can't actually pop the nm or not. Check the bones.

I would just pop it for you but I haven't done the previous quests. If you're only doing it to get into toraimai, go the other way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 04-13-2019 at 11:01 AM.