Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

whats best setup for best results to hq high level items?

whats the best moon phase day time setup to hq high level items?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    whats the best moon phase day time setup to hq high level items?
    I'm pretty sure it was officially announced at one point that direction, day, time, moon phase, doing a hand stand has no effect on crafting whatsoever. Except moon phase when it comes to fishing.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

got memo

yeah I got the memo but anyone who crafts knows that that was some devious lie to get rmt to quit making so much gil.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

i say

I say I say that was a joke son - foghorn leghorn
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    I still do it just for an added element of fun into crafting none the less anyone has said about it thus I look mainly on to the ele-face-Directions for non-HQ & then HQ using a crafting Directions chart which is based on ele crystal used in face whichever direction such easy, Southwest, ect., that I have found online to which I added as a picture to one of my Twitch channel panels as the fill-in a clickable link picture I can look at while crafting inside the ffxi game! (- ;
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Darksday on New moon 0% to 5% is the BEST time to get HQ's.
    I tested making a lvl. 104 Guatambu Lumber with these results: (Note: I have lv.110 Woodworking, and Megamoglification: Woodworking, but for these I turned off the MH enhancements at first.)

1. Made 36 attempts on Windsday New Moon 2% with no support, no food, no gear, facing SE. Results: 6 HQ, 3 HQ2, 1 HQ3, 6 failures, 3 critical failures, rest NQ.
    2. Made 36 attempts on Windsday New moon 2% with no support, no food, no gear facing E (Wind weak to Ice). Results: 7 HQ, 4 HQ2, 2 HQ3, 3 crit fails, rest NQ.
    3. Made 36 Attempts on Darksday, New Moon 0% with no support, no food, no gear, facing E. in Adoulin with Ionis and craft effect active: Results: 8 HQ, 5 HQ2, 4 HQ3, 3 crit fail, rest NQ.
    4. Made 36 attempts on Darksday, New Moon 0%, used paid support, Kitron Macaron, all gear, Facing E, Ionis, in Adoulin areas with guild effect active. Results: 11 HQ, 6 HQ2, 5 HQ3, 1 crit fail, rest NQ.
    In my workings, I've noticed that facing the correct way AND using New Moon helps a LOT on getting HQ results.
    Other crafter in my LS also relies on this greatly. Results are appreciatively higher for HQ results.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (0)