Character
    Vausabant
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Are Escutcheon even worth it?

So I completed my Joiner's escutcheon a few months ago. I am starting to question whether or not this was worth it. I did the calculations and I am in the percentage i should be when I made cursed sune-ate -1. 2 out of 37 synths yielded me a success. While my HQ rate was at 27% being at 124 skill plus gear, due to statistics it is of course not truly 27% HQ rate. The math pans out to 2 to 3 hq for that many synths at that rate.

I know I am not wasting mats on NQ that will never sell but still this feels pointless. Then you throw in the absolutely DEPLORABLE HQ rate on dyna gear and it feels even more like a waste of time. Almost 40ish total tries at necks and still not 1 +2. Meanwhile I see people on the server make 2 or 3 +2 and some +1 per shield run. Rumor is they are cheating forcing the shield into every slot.

So am I going bonkers? Did I waste my time making the shield? Or am I just doing something wrong?
    (0)

Player
    They aren't now. They were, you missed your shot.

And the hax are not a rumor, it's fact. The people selling dozens if not hundreds of +2 things are not doing it legit.
    (0)