Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

My not so fun adventure

It's friday night, couple of beers down and I'm feeling relaxed (for once). Thought I would go and farm some ingredients for cooking (Spicy broth), cook, listen to some music. Head to Cirdas Caverns to one of the very few areas that drop the ingredients, from a limited number of monsters.

Oh.... I thought it would be too good to be true.

The place is FULL of bots/rmt/whatever you want to call them. Anon BST players with sparks gear, speed hacking, set paths. I mean there was at least 15 of them, around what it seems is every corner. I could barely get a monster.

So, now I'm no longer relaxed, my plan was ruined, and I log off.

The current means of reporting to STF is not viable. We need GM's to appear in zone, or some other approach.
    (0)

Player
    It's common knowledge that cirdas is where the bots are. Aside from yahse and gustav.

They've started taking a liking to Fei'yin too, I saw 6 anon bst bots there 2 days ago, weird.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    It's common knowledge that cirdas is where the bots are. Aside from yahse and gustav.
    I've never seen them on this map before, then again I've not been there in a long time.

They just do not care, as its so blatantly obvious that they are cheating, as if they have nothing to fear. They are everywhere. I've seen around 50~60 running around in the last couple of weeks in only a couple of zones.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I actually sent a /tell to a few rmt/bots in a zone i was in other day saying i had just reported them to the STF and expect their account to get banned or removed shortly as i had personally talked directly to a GM. Not less than 2 minutes later about a dozen bots all went into /heal mode and logged off.
    Seems I should do that more often.... had place to myself for nearly an hour.
    No, I hadn't reported a thing just sent them a threat that I had. They took it upon themselves to /panic and /logout. Try it, see how it goes.
    (0)