Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Please Update Abyssea

Im sure it will be happening eventually or some other battle system to update Empy Gear to +2 and +3 but my request is for the general NM spawn, lights, and processing content. I'd like to see something like having the pop items or even the KI needed to pop NMs available for purchase through NPC. I really enjoy doing the content even now but the real challenge is to get enough lights for drops or process NMs with very little ways of doing this solo. I know that NIN/WAR can process almost every KI but thats not how content should really be even if it's old. A lot of older content has been updated so that it was more solo friendly such as dynamis, sky, and sea. Maybe its just wishful thinking and has no place in today's XI but it would still be great to have that option.
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I farmed lots of Empys solo on WAR/DNC. It is very easy to get the procs really.

Its like, if somebody needs a healer for an event, you change to WHM. If you need procs in Aby, you change to WAR.

There are special events every few months, where you get capped Azure and Pearl lights, which means you will get TE boxes without farming lights.

If you use Arciela II trust, and let her have the kill shots, you will get amber light from every kill she does. Get amber 255 and you will have the big gold boxes with KI in them.

When Aby came out originally it was a lot harder, because you had to get procs 100% right or no KI. Today, NMs drop KI even without proc, around 15% of the time. Also there's gold boxes with KI, which didn't exist at the start of Aby. So SE have already made the Aby Proc system much easier already.

If I want to build another Empy (I've got six already) I will go farm Aby on WAR/DNC and bring a load of level 1 proc weapons, and use Regen Atmas instead of Attack Atmas, to keep the mobs alive longer lol.

I think Aby proccing is great fun, and very easy, and I can think of better ways for SE to use their time tbh.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Honestly I was hoping they were going to use Abyssea for Empy +2 +3 gear, but it looks like they are going to go the Voidwatch route and that's fine
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'd like to see new zones for abyssea. Like... Davoi, Castle Oztroja and beadeaux. would be nice to know what happened to those areas after Bahamut and Promathia merged.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    Im sure it will be happening eventually or some other battle system to update Empy Gear to +2 and +3 but my request is for the general NM spawn, lights, and processing content. I'd like to see something like having the pop items or even the KI needed to pop NMs available for purchase through NPC. I really enjoy doing the content even now but the real challenge is to get enough lights for drops or process NMs with very little ways of doing this solo. I know that NIN/WAR can process almost every KI but thats not how content should really be even if it's old. A lot of older content has been updated so that it was more solo friendly such as dynamis, sky, and sea. Maybe its just wishful thinking and has no place in today's XI but it would still be great to have that option.

I completely agree with this concerning corresponding items that are used for spawns and key items that are used for spawns. The currency for proposed purchases must be cruor or small amounts of merits.
    (0)