Good day, adventurers!
Matsui here with your April version update rundown.

Here in Tokyo, we’re experiencing a spell of turbulent whether—some days warm and inviting, others cold and shivering. Cherry blossoms are the first sign of spring, and they have yet to make an appearance. It makes me wonder about our North American players—are there any flowers or other things that you would consider to be the heralds of springtime?

But flowers aren’t the only thing about to bloom—the next version update will come Wednesday, April 3, so let’s take a look at what’s in store. The first major thing on tap for April is the addition of monthly Records of Eminence objectives, something that we hope will provide for continued enjoyment. Completing these new objectives will reward points that accumulate rather than reset, so the more you play, the more rewards you’ll be able to get!

Next up are job adjustments. For April we’ve got some changes to ranger job abilities, as well as minor refinements to Dia, Bio, and Light and Dark Shot. We hope that these spells and abilities will once again be brought front and center.

For Ambuscade, the newest foes to join the lineup are Bugards! I’m working on figuring out some of the specifics as I sit here penning this missive to you, so all I can say is that I hope you enjoy what we’ve managed to cook up.

Below is the usual table of items to be added in the next version update. As always, last-minute issues may arise that prevent us from implementing some of them, but rest assured that we are doing our utmost to bring you a fun-filled April!

Content and System-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and OverviewIn-progress TaskNotes
AprilAmbuscade・Add new notorious monsters
・Replace reward items
-
AprilRecord of Eminence・Add new objectives-
AprilPorter Moogle・Add to list of supported items-
Battle-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and OverviewIn-progress TaskNotes
AprilRanger・Adjust effects of certain abilities
・Adjust recast time of certain abilities
-