Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I agree with the fact there should be more moderation, with offending players being removed, and their comment line deleted from yell. Maybe even something as simple as a /yell lockout for whatever time the offensive comment warrants. Or even an option next to each yell to 'Report abuse' so that a comment gets flagged (once it has hit a number of reports) without having to call a GM.

However, you can't publicly announce a person. Especially with the likes of GDPR in the EU.
    Seems rather ridiculous if the EU wants to protect the otherwise anonymous handle names of members in isolated online communities. >_>
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Seems rather ridiculous if the EU wants to protect the otherwise anonymous handle names of members in isolated online communities. >_>
    Under EU law, an IP address is 'personal data'. I'm not sure where a username stands, but I have seen sites obscure usernames for the likes of competition winners and such.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2