Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RMT everywhere

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The comments she makes baffles me. She basically endorsed RMT in a post that was later removed by SE if that gives anyone here a idea of where she stands.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Minamikun View Post
    RMT everywhereがおかしな方向に進んでいるみたいです。。。日本語フォーラムのモデレーターさんは英語フォーラムのモデレーターさんと連携してちゃんと対処しておいたほうがよさそうです。RMT行為をフォーラムで自己申告したあとに、RMT行為の何が悪い、ゲームシャークといったチ-トツールを引き合いに出して正当化しようとしているのは運営が設けた規約をないがしろにするものです。。
    Hello Minamikun.

I am sorry, I don't speak Japanese so I can't post on your thread. I hope you understand that not every English player is on this official forum. For some reason, they prefer their alternative forums such as FFXIAH, Reddit, and Facebook to avoid the risk of account termination that is applied here. Obviously, they are not that stupid or you can say Asura is big enough to have our own in-game forum that manages the community using /yell.

Please ignore the GameShark joke, I don't agree with that either. Whether the STF has determined my account or not just because I wrote doesn't mean I actually buy/sell gil. I am one of multi-millionaires doing my own business like anyone else.

I have determined the Japanese forums and noticed some Japanese players have considered the merge of their servers but the main problem is their character names. I also noticed Japanese players want to see English players to get banned for breaking the rules just because there is nothing you want to help them to avoid buying gil. Is it true? I was on Bahamut before and saw the big picture. I think what to break the rules, a choice between two options...

A) Work to gain gil as much as you need.

B) Save your energy and buy gil.

Myself, I picked A. Unfortunately, if you have been on Asura you will realize how expensive stuff are on the AH compared to the minority servers. It's always mysterious for you. As long as you can't figure out how to fix then the rules will be broken constantly. Not many players who have moved to Asura want to go back to the minority servers where they belong. They feel blessed to be in the large community regardless of our reputation.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't believe that JP players are any more or less likely to be rule breakers as NA players are. Heck, most of the most egregious rule breakers are the chinese gil farm botters anyway.

Nationality or language shoujldn't even play a part in this discussion.

Myself, I picked A. Unfortunately, if you have been on Asura you will realize how expensive stuff are on the AH compared to the minority servers. It's always mysterious for you. As long as you can't figure out how to fix then the rules will be broken constantly. Not many players who have moved to Asura want to go back to the minority servers where they belong. They feel blessed to be in the large community regardless of our reputation.
    This is why, even with the declining population, piling on one server isn't a good idea. The experience is honestly better on the other servers even though the population is lower, which is the opposite of what most people would think- "There's more people on big servers therefore I can make more friends and do more stuff!" It's only half-true. More people do bring more opportunities, but they also bring more problems. I'll take my small circle of friends on Shiva than giant cliques that I can't relate to /identify with.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just found the link from the Japanese thread. It is already happening. Only a temp-ban to warn the players.

https://jp.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/54...-thanksbanning
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The Japanese in general do not like cheaters. Their culture on playing is different than ours and honestly I agree with them. I think a suspension is a good start and warnings that aren't necessarily a strike on the account but I think after that if they are caught or anyone, a more strict punishment should be made. SE needs to take this stance and they need to send a message.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seish View Post
    The Japanese in general do not like cheaters. Their culture on playing is different than ours and honestly I agree with them. I think a suspension is a good start and warnings that aren't necessarily a strike on the account but I think after that if they are caught or anyone, a more strict punishment should be made. SE needs to take this stance and they need to send a message.
    In general nobody that cheats likes cheaters. This isn't a cultural thing, it's just a fact. And don't think there aren't Japanese cheaters either. Possibly not as many but scummy behavior knows no borders.
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Obviously some do, but if you read the forums they are the most active of all of us I feel and are more vocal about cheating than we are. I don't have numbers, maybe SE can give us demographics as to who they ban. That would be cool bro but they would never in their lives do that.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This isn't a cultural thing, it's just a fact.
    You aren't on Asura though.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    You aren't on Asura though.
    It's basically irrelevant. Other servers aren't as bad as Asura on this front but that doesn't mean cheaters don't exist, and exist regardless of nationality.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    People on Asura thought the STF and GMs don't do anything for the players. They basically tell the players, "We are aware. You have a wonderful day!"
    (1)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast