Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RMT everywhere

Character
    Neoradish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Uh... because it does affect me? And probably others?
    Let's say you wanted to farm some bomb coals to help finish your escutcheon - oh wait, you're not a bot? Sorry, you can't do that, ever! There is literally not 1 single second in the day you could ever do that.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeegood View Post
    quick auto reply too, but doesn't change the fact can't get any Fields of Valor quests done!
    These auto replies are mainly because you're supposed to report these to the STF not the GMs.

I also haven't played *any* game where you can report a bot and have them get banned on the spot, so no matter what they do, you're not going to get your fields of valor quests done that day.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    These auto replies are mainly because you're supposed to report these to the STF not the GMs.
    Fair enough, if it's a one player you have witnessed. However, I witnessed 21 RMT keyboard smashed names (I counted), POS hacking, and entering Ceizak Battlegrounds yesterday. Am I expected to fill out the form 21 times?

(1)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 03-18-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Character
    Neoradish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yes, you need to report each of them to the STF. Make sure to put the RoE objective Report to STF: Bots on first, you'll get a permanent 1% CP increase for finishing it
    (2)

Character
    Tanuko
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    You don’t need to report each of them. You can report one report with comma separated 21 character name.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Minamikun View Post
    You don’t need to report each of them. You can report one report with comma separated 21 character name.
    That would have been particularly difficult given the names are just a string of random characters, which each player "stuck" in each other overwriting the names. They were there for around 5 seconds, using some kind of positioning warping/manipulating tool.
    There isn't enough time to capture all of the names, before they vanish.
    (1)

Player
    Well, the trick for that is look at one. wait till they go where ever they are botting, then you can see all the anons in that zone are bots. If you're anon you're a bot. especially if its in an adoulin zone.

You could make a failed argument that anon existed 10 years ago to hide from getting spammed with party invites but that shit doesn't exist anymore. if you're anon you're doing something shady.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 03-19-2019 at 03:27 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoradish View Post
    Yes, you need to report each of them to the STF. Make sure to put the RoE objective Report to STF: Bots on first, you'll get a permanent 1% CP increase for finishing it
    I giggled.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Well, the trick for that is look at one. wait till they go where ever they are botting, then you can see all the anons in that zone are bots. If you're anon you're a bot. especially if its in an adoulin zone.

You could make a failed argument that anon existed 10 years ago to hide from getting spammed with party invites but that shit doesn't exist anymore. if you're anon you're doing something shady.
    They should seriously remove the anon mode. From the beginning it should simply have been a set of options to block party invites, trade requests, and/or tells like every other game has. Most people don't use it anymore as those problems aren't as common as they once were anyway.
    (1)

Player
    I use anon to hide the fact that a few of my mules have underleveled subs. Don't take that away from me! T_T
    No worries about being inflicted with them in groups, btw. They never leave town/garden. lol
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast