BLU Lv 99

Where are the GM's?

A few months back I reported a person that was:
    - Bot'ing ( autofighting)
    - Could walk through mobs with no hindrance
    - Could use JA and WS when moving around

no response

Today my friend eported a guy that:
    - Ran without twice to thrice the speed of normal players (Outrunning Hippogriphs and black tigers with ease)
    - Again able to run straight through enemies.

Again no response

Should we just assume SE is now all OK with hacks and cheats?
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You reported via a call, or via the STF online form?
    (3)

Character
    Daneblood
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You reported via a call, or via the STF online form?
    I used the ingame helpdesk.

I am unaware of any other methods
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Another player once accused me of speedhacking because I ran obviously faster than the other players around. I wasn't; bear in mind that Movement+ gear (and lockstyle, so you can't directly see it's in use), items and abilities exist.

Also, remember that it might look on your screen as if a player is running through a monster, but that could also be the delay between them, the server, and/or you making it look like that on your screen.

Not discounting what you saw, just checking you realise there may be legitimate reasons for what you and your friends have witnessed.
    (1)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    Another player once accused me of speedhacking because I ran obviously faster than the other players around. I wasn't; bear in mind that Movement+ gear (and lockstyle, so you can't directly see it's in use), items and abilities exist.

Also, remember that it might look on your screen as if a player is running through a monster, but that could also be the delay between them, the server, and/or you making it look like that on your screen.

Not discounting what you saw, just checking you realise there may be legitimate reasons for what you and your friends have witnessed.
    I know some folks are unaware that Bolter's Roll with enough Phantom Roll+ gear can get you really HIGH movement speed, as well.... :shrug:
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TickTackToe View Post
    I used the ingame helpdesk.

I am unaware of any other methods
    Link is at the bottom of this page:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html

You have to fill out a form, in-game GM's typically don't seem to deal with it.
    (0)

Character
    Tanuko
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    Reporting STF seems doesn’t help either but I’m still reporting both GM and STF. I’ve seeing people doing speed hack and character wrap more often now.

https://vimeo.com/309247740
    https://vimeo.com/308152116
    https://vimeo.com/317729074
    (1)

8. 03-11-2019 09:29 PM

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    In my experience lately GM replay by email within 72 hours of helpdesk report.
    (0)

Greetings TickTackToe,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your concerns with Game Masters not responding to your reports.

We're very sorry to hear that you did not receive a response regarding your reports and apologize for any frustration this has caused. Every ticket that we receive should receive a response, even if you are offline or unavailable, so this is concerning to myself as well.

Just to make sure, please make sure you are submitting a report using the /helpdesk command and are choosing to report a violation. Depending on the report, a Game Master may try to contact you in-game to confirm the details of your report. If you are logged out or unavailable, you would be sent a message informing you that we will look into the matter with the details you provided. For some issues though, you may only be sent a message informing you the resolution to your concern.

As you mentioned that you are reporting players for third party program use, I can assure you that use of third party programs are absolutely against the Terms of Service. Use of such cheat tools is best and most thoroughly investigated by our Special Task Force. While we are more than happy to submit an investigation to them on your behalf, you are most welcome to contact them directly via our Square Enix Support Center website. The form is located at http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...php?id=20&la=1

We will look into the matter regarding your recent correspondence with this and ensure all policies and procedures were handled appropriately, and take any corrective measures necessary.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience, but please feel free to contact a GM at any time, should the need arise. Thank you and best of luck on your adventures!

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I've reported automated farming bots for over a YEAR, I started my post about it in Feburary of 2018, yet the same players I've reported are still there. Words and policies are good and all, BUT UNLESS ACTION is taken, they mean NOTHING.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...for-Escutcheon

GMs have said that same thing over and over, but the bots are still there. I'll believe it when I see the automated farming bots gone.

I call again to either give GMs back the power they once had, and NOT rely on the STF.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...256#post614256

Or

Implement Anti bot code that was applied to fishing.
    Either 1) Limit sphere production to 200 spheres per day for KI holder
    or 2) Increase the drop rate of cards and decrease their break rate.
    or 3) Make spheres EX
    (5)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 03-17-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast