Character
    Mattelot
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 75

Mount Zhayolm, Cast Metal Plate

Good day.

I'm trying to do the BLU AF quest "Omens." When I zone into Mount Zhayolm at L-7 and run to the gate at J-7, I'm apparently supposed to check it then find a ???. I've checked the gate, it said "simple mechanism.. blah blah" but there is no ??? in the area. The map on the wiki shows 2 spots. I've zoned into the Halvung staging point and back out, checked the gate multiple times, logged out/in twice but still no ??? anywhere. I've ran around mashing the Tab key but find nothing.

What am I doing wrong? Is there some kind of other silent prerequisite that I'm not aware of?
    (0)

Player
    So you, do not need the plate, to complete the quest, it is completely independent of the quest itself.

But, to obtain said plate, you must check the gate, which you have. Part 2, locate the proper ??? to obtain the plate. You must search for it.

You could also do something MUCH easier.
    Unity Warp Option

Unity Warp for level 128 content (Grand Grenade) puts you at (C-7). This is very close to Navukgo Execution Chamber.
    And there is a third option; through alzadaal
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-26-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Character
    Mattelot
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 75
    Thank you. I gave up and warped back. Later that day, I took the staging point, did exactly what I did before and the ??? was at K-7 at the base of a tree stump.
    (0)