Player

Completely unacceptable response time

There is no reason it should take 2 hours to get a response from a GM. Absolutely zero excuse for this.

I called this morning and waited for two hours before they finally answered. Someone. Multiple someones, need to be fired.

I just placed another call at 2:20PM EST it took GM Zeigunav until 4:22 PM to answer that call.
    (4)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-06-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Player
    WHY DOES IT TAKE TWO ENTIRE HOURS TO GET A GM TO ANSWER A GOD DAMN CALL

*Correction, THREE HOURS AND COUNTING
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 06-06-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    WHY DOES IT TAKE TWO ENTIRE HOURS TO GET A GM TO ANSWER A GOD DAMN CALL

*Correction, THREE HOURS AND COUNTING
    Why did you call them this time?
    (0)

Player
    Harassment

This shitbag stalked me for 4 hours.

Harassment using in-game actions
    Stalking or any in-game action that interferes with another player's gameplay is strictly prohibited.
    (2)
    Last edited by Isola; 06-07-2019 at 02:17 AM.

Player
    The same shitbag is doing it again. Because you have absolutely no power to stop him. Disgusting.

I called at 22:14. It is now 01:00 that's 3 hours. Still no answer. Unacceptable.

I went to sleep some time after 3am. There was still no answer. That's FIVE HOURS. some time after that someone finally answered.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 06-08-2019 at 12:58 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    The same shitbag is doing it again. Because you have absolutely no power to stop him. Disgusting.

I called at 22:14. It is now 01:00 that's 3 hours. Still no answer. Unacceptable.
    Can I ask what they are doing to you?
    (0)

Player
    Stalking is pretty clear in it's definition. This piece of shit just watches me and tries to outclaim me on everything for hours. If I leave, he follows. If I move, he follows. If I log, he comes back. Two days in a row.

The last asshole that tried to be cute like that got banned. It's simple enough to prove. But not if it takes FIVE HOURS to get a GM to answer.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 06-08-2019 at 01:15 AM.

Character
    Starhopper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    So whatever happened? I've also been dealing w/ a specific p.o.s. person harassing me for at least a year now. GMs, nor Square Enix, seem to care. Everyone who is and has been witnessing it has been dumbfounded with just how long it's been taking place w/ absolutely no intervention by GMs/Square Enix.
    (0)

Player
    Just like you absolutely nothing. The last piece of garbage that did it finally got banned after the 23rd call. I reminded the GM every time I called that this is the "xth time I've called about this, why has it taken X number of calls".

The current douchebag is only on call 5. It'll be a while before they take action if I had to guess.
    They genuinely do. not. give. a. F. about anything anymore.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 06-18-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Character
    Starhopper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I had to make yet another [GM] call which we all know was pointless. It only took forty minutes this time for a response though! Friday evening, it took more than two hours..
    (0)