Thread: logging points

Character
    Firebaut
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

logging points

been running around caedarva mire for the last few hours looking for logging points. ive run the zone from top to bottom and side to side. no logging points. ive rezoned 3 different times an nothing still to this moment.
    (0)

Player
    1. Use the template or this does not qualify as a bug report. Check the sticky in the Bug Report forum for the template and edit your post to use it.

2. Do you know for sure that logging points actually spawn in the area you are looking in? There are several maps for that zone and no guarantee that you are not simply on the wrong map. I just checked http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/maps/caedarva-mire/general/, and it does appear that logging points only show up on a single map, and only in certain sections of it. (Click on the "Show" link next to "Logging" in the info panel to show the points.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 02-03-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Firebaut
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    yes its in the RoE thanks
    (0)

Character
    Firebaut
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    an the web site u listed i use all the time so i know all about the buttons but thank you for telling me
    (0)