Thread: Coalitions.

Character
    Humpo
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Coalitions.

This has been bugging me for awhile now. With all the Rhapsodies, most all of the old time locked content has been opened. Particularity Assaults and Einherjar. Why those two? Well because those are some of the biggest gateways to a mythic! There is no time gate for creating a mythic. However, when it comes to an Ergon, the mythic equivalent for the two jobs that don't have their own mythic, there is a 6 month time gate. Not only does is lock you out of the chance to create an ergon for 1/2 a year, it also prevents you from doing some additional Adoulin story content! While I do understand the additional story content has some other prerequisites, this time gate completely demotivates me into even wanting to attempt those other items.

So my question is why. Why hasn't this been updated? Why is the time gate still there? Is there some greater system in place that I'm missing?
    (2)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Also to mention that there's a non-unity healer trust Ygnas that is locked behind nearly every adoulin quest and Coalition assignments that you have to complete.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Also to mention that there's a non-unity healer trust Ygnas that is locked behind nearly every adoulin quest and Coalition assignments that you have to complete.
    Yep, it wasn't much effort really. I'm pretty sure coalition assignments were something you were meant to be doing in the background throughout your time on FFXI anyway. Not just speed rushed through.
    (1)

Player
    Yeah, with all of the other REMA weapons having QoL/time reductions, can we please get the imprimatur recharge timers nerfed from the 9 months required to even *start* the quests? Let alone the HPB and plasm requirements.
    (1)