Temporary Suspension of I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2019 Prize Exchange (Jan. 11)

Because we have confirmed a possible issue with the prize exchange for the I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2019, we have temporarily suspended prize exchanges and removed the NPC "Bonanza Moogle" from each region.

The issue is being investigated, and we ask for your patience.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    (1)

Suspension of I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2019 Prize Exchange (Jan. 11): Follow-up

We would like to share the current situation regarding the temporary suspension for the prize exchange of “I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2019”.

We are continually investigating this issue, but will require additional time until the prize exchange resumes.
    The NPC “Bonanza Moogle” will remain hidden until the issue is resolved.
    More information will be provided as the situation develops.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
    (1)

Regarding I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2019 Prize Exchange (1/15)

We are pleased to announce that the issue with of the prize exchange for the I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2019 has been resolved, and resumed the prize exchange on Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019 at 0:10 (PST) / 08:10 (GMT).

We are looking for a way to resolve any issues for the players that had already exchanged the prize before the NPC was taken down on Friday, Jan. 11 at 0:48 (PST) / 8:48 (GMT). More information will be provided as the situation develops.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
    (1)